Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How did you...

mala

I did a search once for guestlists to NY clubs, and found this place.

I've been checking clubplanet out since '99, getting info on clubs, seeing what 's new in the scene, and interviews.

I only discovered the messageboard in 2001. BUt have been a postwhore ever since :D

Originally posted by mala

How did you discover clubplanet?

I wanted to take my ex for his birthday and he wantedto go into the city.... I worked for a companythat sold car audio stuff, and one of my dealers actually gave me the web address. Been on ever since..... It used to ClubNYC when I first joined....lol If you could see whatthe boards used to be like....OMG.....:laugh:

Originally posted by incredulous

i dont even remember, i was a member for EVER.

but i only started posting when my girlfriend got into it and said I must try. she said i would be on it all the time too, YEAH OK

good thing yo didn't place any bets huh.......:laugh:

Originally posted by Codica3

One of my friends used to always know song IDs and I asked him how one day and he told me about the CP music board.. :D

So your friend is to blame for you becoming the whore you are today...

And incredulous. If you posted like this when you first got here... DGModel would look like a Post Prude. :laugh:

Originally posted by elementx

So your friend is to blame for you becoming the whore you are today...

Actually no..

Because I never posted like this until about a year ago (which explains my posts per day) otherwise I'd have an unbelievable amount and like 60 posts per day for the past 2 years.. :laugh:

Originally posted by Codica3

Actually no..

Because I never posted like this until about a year ago (which explains my posts per day) otherwise I'd have an unbelievable amount and like 60 posts per day for the past 2 years.. :laugh:

Same here... I thought so many people were assholes on the boards when I first came on. It was like.

Shut up. You only have 20 posts...

Fuckers... :mad: But now I am ok. Cause I met a few people. And haver 3000 posts. :laugh:

Originally posted by elementx

Same here... I thought so many people were assholes on the boards when I first came on. It was like.

Shut up. You only have 20 posts...

Fuckers... :mad: But now I am ok. Cause I met a few people. And haver 3000 posts. :laugh:

Yeah but you still joined almost a year later than me.