Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jURY dUTY

nycchic24

Originally posted by nycchic24

they will allow you to postponen once with no reason. and you can tell them what month is better. but trust me, they dont forget :rolleyes:

My friend and her sister had both gotten jury duty at around the same time, but not the same days, so thier mother called and said they were still in school and if they could go in the summer together, and the office said okay. Then i got jury duty, and called to see if I could go when they went, and they said yes, so we all got to go together and it was actually kinda fun:tongue:

Originally posted by nycchic24

ok i have jury duty on monday. i already post poned it once (it wa tgiving week!) . i need a good book any suggstions please?! :(

i always come up with stupid lines, but i always have to waste a whole day with that :mad:

Originally posted by solbeam

btw...I just started Prozac Nation...great book, a bit of a downer though

that is a FANTASTIC book, it's one of my favorites... i really admire wurtzel, she's successful despite her mental and emotional issues.. i started to read "bitch" which she also wrote but i haven't had time to get into it..

anyway... have fun with the jury duty :( that sucks

i got a letter for jury duty a couple months ago. It said I had to call like 2 weeks after that... the next week I got another letter stating that the case was resolved. I hope I dont get another letter anytime in the next 10 years.

Originally posted by Ronin

i got a letter for jury duty a couple months ago. It said I had to call like 2 weeks after that... the next week I got another letter stating that the case was resolved. I hope I dont get another letter anytime in the next 10 years.

I am with you...

Fuck it. What ever the rest of the Jury says. I am going to agree just to get out of there fast. :laugh: And If I get one asshole who decides to be different from everyone else. Well an ass kickin will be in store. :cuss:

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: once i got a letter for jury duty but i was in college upstate 4 hours away so i sent a letter saying it would be impossible for me to go and they never contacted again. hopefully they dont.

They probably put out a Warrant for your Arrest. :laugh:

Be careful. :nono:;)

Originally posted by mssabina

that is a FANTASTIC book, it's one of my favorites... i really admire wurtzel, she's successful despite her mental and emotional issues.. i started to read "bitch" which she also wrote but i haven't had time to get into it..

I don't know how she did it. The copy of the book I have says it was turned into a movie but I haven't heard anything about it.:confused:

I'll definitely check out Bitch next

Originally posted by solbeam

I don't know how she did it. The copy of the book I have says it was turned into a movie but I haven't heard anything about it.:confused:

I'll definitely check out Bitch next

i thought for some reason the movie had already come out and not gotten too much hype but i looked it up and it's supposed to be out in march with christina ricci (who is a perfect choice for wurtzel's role, i think)

can't wait