Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What feels better (kinda gross)

georgym

What feels better?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What feels better?

• Finally peeing after you REALLY had to go
    • Orgasm

Orgasm, but the other night, me and my friend were at the Devils game and we were drinkin' in the parking lot. We still had a few beers left and it was still early, but we both had to piss sooo bad. Finally, I said fuck it and just pissed right next to the car. My friend pissed too.

OMG!!! I think that was the best piss of my life!!!!

Then, we had room for more beer!!!

:beer::pint::aright:

Originally posted by DarrellG

Orgasm, but the other night, me and my friend were at the Devils game and we were drinkin' in the parking lot. We still had a few beers left and it was still early, but we both had to piss sooo bad. Finally, I said fuck it and just pissed right next to the car. My friend pissed too.

OMG!!! I think that was the best piss of my life!!!!

Then, we had room for more beer!!!

:beer::pint::aright:

haha, yeah! that's what im saying.

Especially if there's a light breeze, and u feel it on your butt cheeks . Gives me chills :D

...if you've ever been in the men's room, you will here several guys...myself included at times...belting out "oh yeah"..."oh god"..."god that feels great"....all this after relieving said stress on our bladders...a good pee is priceless...but a good orgasm is religious...

my question is, do girls ever verbalize their satisfaction in the urinal? even if it's at home?...i would think so but i dont know if any women would care to admit such...personally, i would think it pretty right on...

Originally posted by phatman

...if you've ever been in the men's room, you will here several guys...myself included at times...belting out "oh yeah"..."oh god"..."god that feels great"....all this after relieving said stress on our bladders...a good pee is priceless...but a good orgasm is religious...

my question is, do girls ever verbalize their satisfaction in the urinal? even if it's at home?...i would think so but i dont know if any women would care to admit such...personally, i would think it pretty right on...

Good question :idea:

the phatty speaks the truth :aright:

Rarely, maybe if it's one of those "oh god, running to the door, grabbing for my keys, kick the cat out of the way and race for the toilet" kinda pees.

Originally posted by therunner

Call me weird...but often hold my piss just so I get that great feeling.

...i wouldnt call you weird but rather ignorant...as i was, until someone explained to me the damage you can do to your body by holding it in...especially long term...i thought the opposite for a while until i was shown the light...so hold if you have no choice....but when given the chance, let it flow...let it flow...

...dat pooor pooor puddieeee cat...

I know, I love my baby to death, but when you're in a state like that you can't take a chance on tripping up, you never know what might happen when you hit the ground... :eek:

Ahhh, who am I trying to fool... I still stop and give him a pet before I continue on my mission... I am such a sap... :rolleyes:

:shaky: