Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory And Exit Just Been Shut Down

ALL I HAVE TO SAY THAT IT WAS COMEING SOONER OR LATER

SO ALL U PEOPLE WHO COME ON THE MESSAGE BOARDS WHO TALK ABOUT "OH MAN I TOOK 5 HITS LAST NIGHT" OR " I BUMPED 3 JARS" OR WATEVER U PEOPLE SAY YOU SHOULD ALL GIVE UR SELFS A PAT ON THE BACK CAUSE YOUR THE ONES WHO MADE THESE CLUBS CLOSED FOR THE WEEKEND AND POSSIBLY FOREVER IAM NOT GETTIN AMPED UP BUT ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT PEOPLE WHO NEED DRUGS TO HAVE A GOOD TIME A CLUB NEED HELP

LETS LOOK AT WHAT A CLUB IS ITS A ROOM THAT PLAYS MUSIC AND PEOPLE COME TO DANCE AND HAVE FUN LIKE MYSELF AND ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLE

AND NOT ONLY HAVE YOU AFFECTED NON DRUG USERS BUT ALSO DJS WHO ARE TRYING TO MAKE IT IN THE NYC CLUB SCENE WHO SPIN AND GET THEIR NAMES KNOWN

YOU PEOPLE CAN INSULT ME CALL ME WHATEVER YOU WANT I REALLY DONT CARE THATS MY VIEW ON IT AND IF THE CLUBS ARE SHUT DOWN FOR GOOD IT WILL BE THE DRUGGIES WHO WILL BE THE FIRST TO CRY CAUSE THEY DONT HAVE A PLACE WHERE THEY CAN DO THEIR DRUGS AWWW BOO HOO

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by drunkhunk

SO ALL U PEOPLE WHO COME ON THE MESSAGE BOARDS WHO TALK ABOUT "OH MAN I TOOK 5 HITS LAST NIGHT" OR " I BUMPED 3 JARS" OR WATEVER U PEOPLE SAY YOU SHOULD ALL GIVE UR SELFS A PAT ON THE BACK CAUSE YOUR THE ONES WHO MADE THESE CLUBS CLOSED FOR THE WEEKEND AND POSSIBLY FOREVER IAM NOT GETTIN AMPED UP BUT ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT PEOPLE WHO NEED DRUGS TO HAVE A GOOD TIME A CLUB NEED HELP

LETS LOOK AT WHAT A CLUB IS ITS A ROOM THAT PLAYS MUSIC AND PEOPLE COME TO DANCE AND HAVE FUN LIKE MYSELF AND ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLE

AND NOT ONLY HAVE YOU AFFECTED NON DRUG USERS BUT ALSO DJS WHO ARE TRYING TO MAKE IT IN THE NYC CLUB SCENE WHO SPIN AND GET THEIR NAMES KNOWN

YOU PEOPLE CAN INSULT ME CALL ME WHATEVER YOU WANT I REALLY DONT CARE THATS MY VIEW ON IT AND IF THE CLUBS ARE SHUT DOWN FOR GOOD IT WILL BE THE DRUGGIES WHO WILL BE THE FIRST TO CRY CAUSE THEY DONT HAVE A PLACE WHERE THEY CAN DO THEIR DRUGS AWWW BOO HOO

Wow! you really must love DRAMA,cause this board is gonna give it to you.

However,lets say you own a dance club and you have security that pat everyone down for drugs,lets get real,what dance clubs do you know that is drug free.Tell me if you were a club owner what would you do to stop drugs coming into your club.

Originally posted by tony2000

Wow! you really must love DRAMA,cause this board is gonna give it to you.

However,lets say you own a dance club and you have security that pat everyone down for drugs,lets get real,what dance clubs do you know that is drug free.Tell me if you were a club owner what would you do to stop drugs coming into your club.

Fuck that....what bar is drug free

I go to bars around Astoria all the time and people are blowin lines left and right......lounges too

I agree 100%. Granted I had my phase, but I'm way past it. I guess I'm a hypocrit to some.

AMEN!

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I go to bars around Astoria all the time and people are blowin lines left and right......lounges too

Funny you should mention that,I was at a bar the other night and this guy was doing lines at the table next to me,I was like holy shit,I'm back in the mid 80's! The lounges are out of control!

Lets see within a month the law will pass to ban smoking in bars,restaurants and lounges,but have the green light to do lines.hmmmm whats wrong with this picture.

Originally posted by Ronin

I agree 100%. Granted I had my phase, but I'm way past it. I guess I'm a hypocrit to some.

ha, dude, let that one go.

It is very much a phase though, I agree. But still, it's part of the culture. Almost everyone goes through it. I myself am starting to come out of mine. As I started to enjoy the music more and more, I have started to care about the drugs less and less. But, for every kid like you, who's outgrown it, there is another kid just getting into it. Unfortunately, clubs are just really condusive to drugs. They have been, and will continue to be. Can you blame them? I guess. But to reiterate, we all went through it, so how much right do we have to scream and yell and get pissed? It's just the way it is.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

Is Exit going to be closed on Saturday night as well?

Someone recommend a party for tomorrow. I need to get the fuck out.

Exit cllosed the whole weekend.

Clubs:Shelter,and Arc.

Then there's Roxy but its Gay on Saturdays

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Everyone always forgets..alcohol is one of the worst drugs (as far as the # of alcohol related deaths) yet its acceptable because alcohol is as american as apple pie!

Say what you will, but any club/bar/rave takes this risk, and the cops can pretty much pick and choose who they want to shut down...thats the way our society is becoming...outlaw everything so you can prosecute those who dont fit your political agenda!

its time for a revolution!

Lesson #1 of doing illegal shit: Only do it if you can get away with it and not get caught.

Lesson #2: If you are caught, claim responsibility and don't get others involved. It's your fuckup, you deal with it.

Lesson #3: certain people should be denied access to oxygen.

Timmy Regisford is at Shelter as he is almost always and has been for 11yrs. Shelter was a party without a permanent home till Timmy and his partners bought the space they are in now and named it Shelter. If you aren't a house person you probably won't like it but I have been going to the Shelter parties for almost the whole 11yrs its a great vibe there. Everyone is there for the music. There is no dress code there either.

Peace and its such a shame to see NYC come to what it has after all the years it has been so much fun.

www.clubshelter.com

Ladies and Gentleman....

THE SHIT HAS JUST HIT THE FAN

If Exit and SF don't reopen within the next month, their respective patrons are going to populate other clubs around the city. Some my refrain from clubbing, but I believe the majority of the patrons who frequent Exit and SF will wander off to clubs like Arc, WH, centro... etc.. Honestly there aren't many clubs left, think about how many people attend each venue on a typical Friday or Saturday night. There is now way all the "more popular" venues in NYC can offload that kind of crowd. I'm not even going to get into the fact that people who frequent Arc may dislike some of the Exit/SF crowd.

The next week or two will tell a lot. Hopefully Exit and SF will reopen, and life will go on. Otherwise... clubbing as we know it will change.

Originally posted by teklord310

Ladies and Gentleman....

THE SHIT HAS JUST HIT THE FAN

If Exit and SF don't reopen within the next month, their respective patrons are going to populate other clubs around the city. Some my refrain from clubbing, but I believe the majority of the patrons who frequent Exit and SF will wander off to clubs like Arc, WH, centro... etc.. Honestly there aren't many clubs left, think about how many people attend each venue on a typical Friday or Saturday night. There is now way all the "more popular" venues in NYC can offload that kind of crowd. I'm not even going to get into the fact that people who frequent Arc may dislike some of the Exit/SF crowd.

The next week or two will tell a lot. Hopefully Exit and SF will reopen, and life will go on. Otherwise... clubbing as we know it will change.

. . . :( :( :( . . . .

Originally posted by siceone

maybe everyone will go to the world and WEbster hall?

from what i know, world closed down tonite...my friend was supposed to spin but didn't bc party was cancelled...i donno if it has anything to do with this club closing fiasco

Originally posted by tony2000

Then there's Roxy but its Gay on Saturdays

No it's cool, the Factory Meatheds arent sure if their Gay or Not anyway so just dont thell them they'll just see a thousand guys with no shirts on and think their in heaven!