Clubplanet Nightlife Community

colin farrell...

mssabina

Collin is now a hottie..... Ok, dont fault me for not seeing the relation..maybe coz I'm a guy, maybe jealous (doubt it), maybe I'm just plain ignorant and plain....

He's got cutie eyes..... animal lover(I'll bet the director put that in the contract)..What about Justin ?? She.(Britney) changes sweeties more than undies...what gives gals...Is she undecided?...Is she a tease?..(I hate teases)..... Is she still lookin?....

I'm lost in a maze...a little help girls....:(

But either way... live life like there aint 2morrow...:D

Originally posted by magellanmax

Collin is now a hottie..... Ok, dont fault me for not seeing the relation..maybe coz I'm a guy, maybe jealous (doubt it), maybe I'm just plain ignorant and plain....

He's got cutie eyes..... animal lover(I'll bet the director put that in the contract)..What about Justin ?? She.(Britney) changes sweeties more than undies...what gives gals...Is she undecided?...Is she a tease?..(I hate teases)..... Is she still lookin?....

Whooooaaa back up MG! Justin's the one who right after their break-up was dating all over the place (Jenna, Alyssa, etc) - Britney was single for a good while, before she started dating and being seen w/other males! Good for her!

In spite of all his attacks on her and their relationship, she has kept her mouth closed, which I find admirable and smart! Meanwhile, he trash talks her every chance he gets, which is disrespectful - He spent a lot of time with her, no need for that!

Anywho... she's young, she's beautiful, more power to her for seeing what's out there!!! :D

Originally posted by Mystify22

Whooooaaa back up MG! Justin's the one who right after their break-up was dating all over the place (Jenna, Alyssa, etc) - Britney was single for a good while, before she started dating and being seen w/other males! Good for her!

In spite of all his attacks on her and their relationship, she has kept her mouth closed, which I find admirable and smart! Meanwhile, he trash talks her every chance he gets, which is disrespectful - He spent a lot of time with her, no need for that!

Anywho... she's young, she's beautiful, more power to her for seeing what's out there!!! :D

Ok.... I'll bite... Just outta curiousity Misty..do you REALLY think Britney is a virgin???....I got a shitload of stuff I wanna unload off my shoulders...but, I wanna know your opinion before I unload it.... And for Gods' sakes..be honest !!!!...:D Dont sugarcoat it.. !!

Ok.... I'll bite... Just outta curiousity Misty..do you REALLY think Britney is a virgin???....I got a shitload of stuff I wanna unload off my shoulders...but, I wanna know your opinion before I unload it.... And for Gods' sakes..be honest !!!!...:D Dont sugarcoat it.. !!

There is no way she is a virgin!

No, I don't think she's a virgin, nor do I care. Who am I to comment on her sex life? It's none of my business... ;) Poor girl is being young and having fun, give her a break :D

And what the heck do you mean "sugarcoat?" Who me?!?! :tongue:

Atta gal !!!....;)

Hey..... before you go out of control, remember when you used to get mad at everyone "hating" on J Lo.??? Everyone would be making comments on her love life, questioning her talent and whether she deserved all the success she's had..... And you got very mad???

Anyways.......... :D:aright:

Hey..... before you go out of control, remember when you used to get mad at everyone "hating" on J Lo.??? Everyone would be making comments on her love life, questioning her talent and whether she deserved all the success she's had..... And you got very mad???

Aaaahh.... So like misty to dredge up the real stuff.....Ok..lol...I can roll with that... I hate my IP..I type something and when I try to send it, I get disconnected... Ok hun, you wanna talk Jlo..thats cool...but lets finish with the Ultra "virgin" Britney...Is that Ok with you?

Aaaahh.... So like misty to dredge up the real stuff.....Ok..lol...I can roll with that... I hate my IP..I type something and when I try to send it, I get disconnected... Ok hun, you wanna talk Jlo..thats cool...but lets finish with the Ultra "virgin" Britney...Is that Ok with you?

Perfect way to end the night ;) I'm going to bed finally - We'll talk J Lo. tomorrow :)

I wasnt hating on Britney when I said she definitely wasnt a virgin, I was stating what i assumed is a known fact. I dont think there is anything wrong w/ her not being a virgin. She is young and hot, and most people her age are having sex, so I dont think there is anything wrong w/ her doing it. It would be a little corny to be going out w/ justin for so long and have never slept w/ him.

Perfect way to end the night ;) I'm going to bed finally - We'll talk J Lo. tomorrow :)

Hey !!!!!!!!!! Dont leave me hanging !! Thats not so fair !! I wanted to lay Brits shit out in the open.... Cant stomach it??...Figures..maybe tomorrow....I'll hold you to that missy..you aint getting off that easy.... Make sure you come armed and ready hun..I got the shit on Britney..(she's cute but undecided) :D

Originally posted by psychosweetie

I wasnt hating on Britney when I said she definitely wasnt a virgin, I was stating what i assumed is a known fact. I dont think there is anything wrong w/ her not being a virgin. She is young and hot, and most people her age are having sex, so I dont think there is anything wrong w/ her doing it. It would be a little corny to be going out w/ justin for so long and have never slept w/ him.

P- Sweetie, dont cave in to Misty... she's gotta prove us wrong on sexxy Britney.... LMAO... No way shes gonna bully us on this... time to pay the piper...:D

Originally posted by psychosweetie

I know that wasn't directed towards you at all - I was actually just kidding around with MG because he's gets all defensive when and if someone talks shit about Jennifer Lopez..... ;) I was just seeing what'd he say

:aright:

first let me say i do think he's good looking... but nothing totall special. if you saw him on streets, and his name wasn't colin farrel and he didnt have that accent, would you really give him a second look? :shaky:

*shrugs* then again i beileve that there are a lot of celebrities that fit that category.

Originally posted by nycchic24

first let me say i do think he's good looking... but nothing totall special. if you saw him on streets, and his name wasn't colin farrel and he didnt have that accent, would you really give him a second look? :shaky:

*shrugs* then again i beileve that there are a lot of celebrities that fit that category.

i said this to someone yesterday as well. If he didnt have millions to his name, and u didnt see him all over the television, and you saw him chillin in a club, you wouldnt look at him twice.

I know that wasn't directed towards you at all - I was actually just kidding around with MG because he's gets all defensive when and if someone talks shit about Jennifer Lopez..... ;) I was just seeing what'd he say

:aright:

Misty, I just ran a little amok when everyone was ragging on JLo and no one could give her credit for anything...not nice :(

Collin F. ?? wtf ! Brit could do better.... And oh, btw, has she decided on who she's going out with? She's giving Jlo a run for her $$ on changing bfs..

I got no beef against her.... just the fact she's trying to masquerade(sp) as a virgin !!! BS !!! I dont buy it. And you as her fan, you shouldnt stand for that farce. She's a public figure, which pretty much entitles you, me and everybody else to question EVERYTHING about her life. Its choice she made when she started making all those $$ and guys mess their sheets !

just ma $0.02 :cool:

Originally posted by Ronin

i said this to someone yesterday as well. If he didnt have millions to his name, and u didnt see him all over the television, and you saw him chillin in a club, you wouldnt look at him twice.

~~i definetely agree with that.........there are some celebrities that look hott no matter what...i can honestly say if i saw antonio sabato jr. on the street and did not know who he was id still want him :drool: but guys like colin f. nick carter 99% of the rappers etc. are attractive b/c of their money fame and the roles they play. i had this discussion with someone about justin....if id see him on the street id prolly think he is just a regular kinda cute white boy.....what makes girls want him is his money, the dark broody way he looks in "cry me a river" and the fame..........as for britney (dont get offended its just an opinion) the reason i dony sweat her is b/c she looks like most midwestern girls...go to like texas and there are many girls waaaaaaaaay hotter than her.....:blank: