Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fuck buddies

kkitten

Okay here I go. There is this guy, who I have pegged in my mind as just a fuck buddy. I'm a rational girl and thought I could stay level headed about this. I'm not one of those girls who goes and falls for a fb!!!

Or I should say I wasn't one. Anyway so yeah there is this guy. He is just lovely to look at. Well...over the last 36 hours I have managed to screw up everything in my head. I think I am really into him. not just into having sex with him, but into him. And I am not sure what to do now.

I'm sure it doesn't hurt that it was some of the best sex I have ever had...ever. He was just sweet as pie and treated me like a girlfriend, so it is all his fault. But now I want more and am not sure what to do.

HELP me please???????

Yer fucked (well, shortly not to be, but eh . . . ) and you should have known this was going to happen . . The relationship you two have is pretty much over, cuz once he figures out that you're falling for him he's gonna break it off . . . Then again, he could be thinking the same thing . . I doubt that tho . . .

Originally posted by kkitten

Okay here I go. There is this guy, who I have pegged in my mind as just a fuck buddy. I'm a rational girl and thought I could stay level headed about this. I'm not one of those girls who goes and falls for a fb!!!

Or I should say I wasn't one. Anyway so yeah there is this guy. He is just lovely to look at. Well...over the last 36 hours I have managed to screw up everything in my head. I think I am really into him. not just into having sex with him, but into him. And I am not sure what to do now.

I'm sure it doesn't hurt that it was some of the best sex I have ever had...ever. He was just sweet as pie and treated me like a girlfriend, so it is all his fault. But now I want more and am not sure what to do.

HELP me please???????

Whats stopping you from trying to see if this could work?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by djjonstephen

Whats stopping you from trying to see if this could work?

yea I dont get that too. just give it a shot

What do you have to lose by seeing if something can come from this? So you run the risk of losing a fuck buddy. So what? The potential benefits far, far, FAR outweigh the potential risks. Go for it.

And if it doesn't pan out for you, I volunteer to be your new fuck buddy, that's it.:tongue:

I guess I just kinda know he isn't looking for a relationship. It has never been said (you gotta be careful what you say so no one thinks there is anything else going on.) But it sucks big time. I don't want to say anything, cause then no more sex, but if I just keep going on this way I will probably fall for him more. Grrrr...

I guess I could just get a new FB...and am glad I already have one offer ;)

Guest gabo

I guess I just kinda know he isn't looking for a relationship. It has never been said (you gotta be careful what you say so no one thinks there is anything else going on.) But it sucks big time. I don't want to say anything, cause then no more sex, but if I just keep going on this way I will probably fall for him more. Grrrr...

I guess I could just get a new FB...and am glad I already have one offer ;)

oh trust me, you have more than one offer.:D

i dont know anyone who has made a succesful transition from fb to fulltime gf/bf.

it may be fun at first.. but usually one person ends up developing more feelings for the other (note; its not always the girl :rolleyes: ) and the other person may even consider it, bc of course there is some attraction (otherwise you wouldnt be fuck buddies) but in the end -- odds are against you hun.

dump him and move on

or buy a vibrator.. battery operated, no strings attached. ;)

HELP me please???????

from personal experience, it never works out

and what's keeping you two together and so attracted to each other is the fact that you dont have to committ to each other, that anything can happen to both of you and it will be ok

once you're in a relationship all that will change and things that you once forgive that person for when you were unattached become unforgivable

think twice before you take the risk of losing a friend