Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Britney pic to end all Britney pics....

quoth

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djmoonshine

no offense but are you fuckin blind???

come on... soon enough someone newer, hotter, faker, with a little bit more nip exposed will come out of kentucky or some other weird ass midwestern state and blow her ass back to the likes of debbie gibson.

....there will NEVER be another debbie gibson!.....NEEEEEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tongue:

Originally posted by quoth

alright...u all seem to be missing the point and being utomost critical.

The quality of this picture comes out in the accidental nippage which is sexy as hell and mucho accidental...even as some girls stated they too thought it was sexy.

The pic itself is just a typical papparazzi shot...but....the fact that accidental nippage is seen here what makes the pic sexy not her triple chin smile.

IF that really is her nipple and not something random or something photoshopped...

It's not very sexy because she has no areolas!!!

Originally posted by psychosweetie

I know this has been talked about before, but looking at some of these pictures made me think again...Why does it sometimes look like she has big boobs and other times she looks so flat? Either way she is still pretty so it really doesnt matter, its just so weird:confused:

Go to Google and put in "the mystery of Britney's boobies" -- it describes this in detail and is hysterical!

Originally posted by Mystify22

Go to Google and put in "the mystery of Britney's boobies" -- it describes this in detail and is hysterical!

did you hear that she got nominated for the "bad" awards???

forgot what it was called, but its a day before the oscars. modonna and eddie murphy etc got nominated too, so its not that bad

Originally posted by Mystify22

I just watched it, that was so funny. I really dont get it though? I wish when she was on a talk show someone would call her out and we can find out why, or at least what she thinks

Originally posted by mssabina

i absolutely agree!! that's one of my fave outfit's on her, i love chloe

she looks trashy in that pic. sometimes she looks like she just rolled outta a trailer...

that blue dress is horrible, i wouldnt be caught dead in that and im no one.

:rolleyes: