Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Soundfactory Closed Come Join The Family At Arc

dt3f

hey hey hey, lets not start the generilizations now! I would consider myself to be an exit head, and i been to factory as well and i was at Arc for NYE and again last nite, you trying to tell me that I am musically challenged? Hardly- in fact i would say that i'm sure i'm a lot more versed in the music then some of the other 'regulars' at arc!

At times people on this board can really come out with some fucked up stereotypes that make no sense. Your telling me that A|X or Diesel wearing Juiceheads who chill at Exit or Factory are somehow less capable of appreciating the music then UFO pant wearing raver kids who frequent Arc? You can't always judge a book by its cover...one day maybe some of you will grow up and learn that.

Sorry if i'm ranting, but the last 24 hours have really pissed me off.

peace

Bern

Originally posted by berniec

hey hey hey, lets not start the generilizations now! I would consider myself to be an exit head, and i been to factory as well and i was at Arc for NYE and again last nite, you trying to tell me that I am musically challenged? Hardly- in fact i would say that i'm sure i'm a lot more versed in the music then some of the other 'regulars' at arc!

At times people on this board can really come out with some fucked up stereotypes that make no sence. Your telling me that A|X or Diesel wearing Juiceheads who chill at Exit or Factory are somehow less capable of appreciating the music then UFO pant wearing raver kids who frequent Arc? You can't always judge a book by its cover...one day maybe some of you will grow up and learn that.

peace

Bern

Amen brotha!!!!!!!

Don't listen to the fools who stereotype!!!!!!!

To be honest, there the one's with the negative attitude and there always bitching about others!!!!!!!

I never been to SF of Exit on friday, but used to do exit on saturday when it first open and SF 98-2001 and the music was good.

I do go to Arc too, sometimes, music is very diffrent, but I love all kinds of music so it's all good!!!!!!!

DT was siccccccckkkkkkkkk last friday, can't wait for presidents day!!!!!!

At times people on this board can really come out with some fucked up stereotypes that make no sence. Your telling me that A|X or Diesel wearing Juiceheads who chill at Exit or Factory are somehow less capable of appreciating the music then UFO pant wearing raver kids who frequent Arc? You can't always judge a book by its cover...one day maybe some of you will grow up and learn that.

peace

Bern

Aren't you the same guy that posted this?

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=137041

Originally posted by cutie6190

im sorry i hardly ever post but i have to comment on this ....please dont come to arc or centro theyre great clubs and dont ruin the vibe.

i mean i guess you could go just get rid of the exit and sf attiudes deals.

here we go again- now what makes you automaticly assume that I've got an attitude just because I go to Exit or Factory?? give me a break- this just gets better and better

Originally posted by xpander

Aren't you the same guy that posted this?

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=137041

ya, whats your point?? I made a statement of true fact, there was a drop in the number of cracked out asians taking up half the dance floor because they are all in a human chain leaning all over one another swaying like a tree in a windstorm.

I dont see how that is making any stereotypes??

bern

ya, whats your point?? I made a statement of true fact, there was a drop in the number of cracked out asians taking up half the dance floor because they are all in a human chain leaning all over one another swaying like a tree in a windstorm.

I dont see how that is making any stereotypes??

bern

youre a fuckin moron

:aright:

Originally posted by mattm2o

Im at arc sometimes 3 days a week and I don't wear UFO pants, actually Ive seen more prople at Exit wear UFO's than Arc?

must not have been there for the new party, cause they wouldnt get past the front door wearin them now...

bern

this is a request to the Friday Exit People..as in people who have been goin to Exit non stop Fridays for the last year or so..before the new parties....also..this includes people who used to hit Factory on Fridays before it they were stopped ....

Please do us a favor and stay away from Vinyl. It's not that we dont want u there...it's just that the place is small and it's gona b crowded...besides ...Vinyl doesn't play the type of music u like...and u dont wana ruin ur good clothes sweating up a storm while ur dancing...

if u do happen to find vinyl ...confine urself to the arcade...there's lotsssss of room for u to shuffle back there...keep the floor open for the dedicated vinyl kids...

also...for the Factory early mornin/afternoon Sunday crew...please DO come out to Love From NYC @ Vinyl on Fridays...ur presence would b greatly appreciated...

thank you..and goodbye :aright: