Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ScOrPiOs????

SuGaRNSpIcE

Scorpio in tha HOUSE! November 4th bebe. If you dont kno much about us heres a hint:

Scorpio should be renamed as the Sex God or Goddess of the Zodiac. The sexual prowess and drive of those born under this Sign is legendary. Scorpions smoulder with every come-hither look, alluring wink of an eye and mysterious stare. If you want to ride a wave to an emotional and sexual crescendo, jump on the Scorpion train! The Scorpio lover has an almost supernatural libido and loves giving sensual pleasure, although receiving it is nice, too. Variety as the spice of life is the golden rule here; Scorpio loves to choreograph the scene for maximum mutual satisfaction. Any lover stepping into this lair should be warned: keeping up is a must. Scorpions adore a lover who has the stamina to keep going - that is the perfect gift for this utterly sexual being.

:D:eek:

My birthday is March 10th, so I'm a Pisces. Pisces are also very sexual people. They say that Scorpios and Pisces are the best relationship in the Zodiac and I think they're right. ;):D

Check it out:

Emotions are allowed to be dramatized and used in the bedroom to heighten sexual pleasure. The loving attention that Pisces shows Scorpio is likely to calm the Scorpions jealous nature and make for a happier relationship than most. This is a match that is made in Heaven.

That was taken from here

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

it also says the same about cancer n scorpio :confused:

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

I heard both Pisces & Scorpios and Cancer & Scorpios make the best sexual match together.. And Im a pisces & my bf's a scorpio so I that's one more thing I can prove is right firsthand lol

See? I told U.

Pppttthhh... :tongue:

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

i cant believe how on point they are about the scorpio, its so true, its almost scary, so far what trancer sent is very true, i was reading it and was like OMG!!!! :eek:

lol i have it as my favorite so i can send it to new prespective clients so they get a taste first hand of what im all about