Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey roomie...

dgmodel

Originally posted by atomicapples

i agree... but then again, it would bother you alot of she brought someone home and was fucking each others brains out while you heard the while thing in the next room...

haha

actually the reverse was true in my house

we would make fun of the one guy if he brought a girl over and they didnt make noise

like wtf are u doing wrong???

how come theres no noise?

this term PLATONIC always bothered me....its named after Plato the philosopher..yet i highly doubt Plato ever had a Platonic relationship with his students...his texts oooooze pederasty...and if im not mistaken..the goal of life..according to him..is to fall in love with a beautiful boy......ehh..just rambling

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

this term PLATONIC always bothered me....its named after Plato the philosopher..yet i highly doubt Plato ever had a Platonic relationship with his students...his texts oooooze pederasty...and if im not mistaken..the goal of life..according to him..is to fall in love with a beautiful boy......ehh..just rambling

see it does make sense

people are usuallly speaking of opposite genders when using the term platonic...

Originally posted by mssabina

my guy friends are slobs so i'd constantly be picking up after them, but other than that, i could deal... as long as it's a friendship with clear boundaries and nothing more, i think there's no problem

im like 1/2 woman... im a neat freak, i cook often, i grocery shop every sunday, and my apt is comfortably decorated... im hardly ever home, i work a great deal, excercise daily, come home and finish work for work, post on the cp, or read and bam this nukkah is out...

Originally posted by dgmodel

im like 1/2 woman... im a neat freak, i cook often, i grocery shop every sunday, and my apt is comfortably decorated... im hardly ever home, i work a great deal, excercise daily, come home and finish work for work, post on the cp, or read and bam this nukkah is out...

its all about the details man

for example

when u shave over the sink do u leave any hair

when u brush your teach do u clean any rings around the sink or toothpaste u mightve dropped around the sink area

or on the mirror?

do u wash ur bathrooms every week

do u leave dishes in the sink overnite

man i can go on forever

men and women are generally different when it comes to their ideas of clean?

however there are some exceptions

my one guy roomie was obsessive compulsive so he cleaned just as much as i did

he even had this obsession about having things symmetrical

Originally posted by nympho69

its all about the details man

for example

when u shave over the sink do u leave any hair

when u brush your teach do u clean any rings around the sink or toothpaste u mightve dropped around the sink area

or on the mirror?

do u wash ur bathrooms every week

do u leave dishes in the sink overnite

man i can go on forever

men and women are generally different when it comes to their ideas of clean?

however there are some exceptions

my one guy roomie was obsessive compulsive so he cleaned just as much as i did

he even had this obsession about having things symmetrical

its all about the details man for example:

when u shave over the sink do u leave any hair... NO

when u brush your teeth do u clean any rings around the sink or toothpaste u mightve dropped around the sink area...

or on the mirror? YES...

do u wash ur bathrooms every week YES!!!

do u leave dishes in the sink overnite yes...:( (i leave them sometimes for two days... lol.. but just the pots and ish... plates & cups i wash right away...

man i can go on forever

The pots get me man...I can never leave them in the sink overnight....I dont want whatever I cooked on there to get stuck to them thus making it a bitch to clean....

Concerning the topic....I had a female roommate for awhile back when I lived in BK and I had no problems with it....The only thing was she stole my fuckin green tea a bunch of times....God damn thief.....

Originally posted by nycmuzik

The pots get me man...I can never leave them in the sink overnight....I dont want whatever I cooked on there to get stuck to them thus making it a bitch to clean....

madge i soaked in it... (gotta leave it in the water b with the soapidee soap soap...)

I honestly think I have a slight obsessive compulsive disorder cause I try doing that but I'll still end up washing it before I go sleep.....And the worst thing is my sisters are a bunch of dirtbags....They never clean after themselves....I say something but they dont listen....So I end up cleaning it....

Originally posted by dgmodel

its all about the details man for example:

when u shave over the sink do u leave any hair... NO

when u brush your teeth do u clean any rings around the sink or toothpaste u mightve dropped around the sink area...

or on the mirror? YES...

do u wash ur bathrooms every week YES!!!

do u leave dishes in the sink overnite yes...:( (i leave them sometimes for two days... lol.. but just the pots and ish... plates & cups i wash right away...

man i can go on forever

ok me too

if u drop something do u immediately pick it up

do u leave any empty cups, bottles on the coffee table

do u leave any clothes out on a chair or on the floor

do u leave any papers scattered

do u put empty bottles back in the fridge

do u refill the ice thing

do u leave anything expired in the fridge

do u throw the trash out everyday

do u leave the toilet seat up

when u wash the bathroom do u actually scrub everything?

if u smoke do u leave the ashtray out with a bunch of cigs in it

damn i gotta stop i will be here till next week

Originally posted by nycmuzik

I honestly think I have a slight obsessive compulsive disorder cause I try doing that but I'll still end up washing it before I go sleep.....And the worst thing is my sisters are a bunch of dirtbags....They never clean after themselves....I say something but they dont listen....So I end up cleaning it....

i gotta wash stuff right away too

at most i can let people leave their stuff soaking in the sink until the nite time before putting it in the dishwasher

Originally posted by nympho69

ok me too

do u leave any papers scattered

do u put empty bottles back in the fridge

do u refill the ice thing

do u leave anything expired in the fridge

do u throw the trash out everyday

do u leave the toilet seat up

if u smoke do u leave the ashtray out with a bunch of cigs in it

damn i gotta stop i will be here till next week

absolutely...

lol nopes... i even get made fun of for cleaning up immiedatley... or not sitting and relaxing...

i had this thing i dont know what it was called, i got it as a gift and you put your outfits for the next day on it... it had an area for your suit jacket, for you pants your shirt socks and ish... but when i moved i didnt take it with me so now i use a chair that sits diagnol from my bed... so to make a long story short do i live ish on chairs... yes but only if its for the next day... (when i come home from work i immiedately take it off and hang it up dry cleaning is mad $$$)

do u leave any papers scattered???

only by the computer...

do u put empty bottles back in the fridge...

lmao... who the fuck does that???

do u refill the ice thing???

all the time...

do u leave anything expired in the fridge???

hell no... occassionally i defrost meat and wind up late at working adn taking out or going out or winding up eating out with a friend and meat goes bad but hey what are you going to do... (i even have the baking soda joint up in the fridge)

do u throw the trash out everyday...

Hell no...

do u leave the toilet seat up...

yes i live alone...

yes with comet and or ajax whatever whas on sale that week...

if u smoke do u leave the ashtray out with a bunch of cigs in it???

i dont smoke... (only when i drink and when i do i go outside for a cig...)

actual count of roommates/housemates of all time:

male: 7

female: 8

this doesn't include my brother or sister, but that would only add one to each total, anyway. i've had absolutely no problems at all, even when i shared a room with a couple in the dorm in college. meg, jeff, and i got along famously :D .

i guess living with a female wouldn't be so bad.

9 time out of 10, my guy friends end up tellling me how much of a slob their female roommate is. No one is perfect, and true colors are hard to hide once your both confined to the same space.

Is it even possible to try it out for a month or two? I don't know...I guess if it were me, I'd try it out like this....I'd make sure the guy has the same interests in me, so that we have things to talk about and whatever....but.... I'd also make sure he has his own life and different circle of friends. You don't want this chick clinging to you 24/7, getting all postal on you.

:shake: