Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who saw Joe Millionaire????

perns2002

It was just a recap of the whole season.

But one thing, the Butler mentioned how there is indeed a twist to the story, and that somehting unexpected is going to happen at the end.

I was expecting it all to happen last night, but typical of tv, we have to wait through the hype :rolleyes:

btw... u goin boarding this weekend??

Originally posted by perns2002

I overheard that he will tell whoever the truth and then he will have to wait to see if she takes him?????????

did he choose anyone?

I'm pissed I wasted an hour of my life watching this last night - it was horrible! They acted like it was going to be juicy, but instead just a boring recap of his time spent with both of the girls.....

Next week, there supposed to be some big finale - :rolleyes: And yes, Perns, he tells the truth to them, picks one, and then they have time to think if they want to take his offer or not -

IMO, I feel like he has no real connection or chemistry with either of the women - and his lack of intelligence is just unbelievable, the least they could have done is have a guy with some charm/intelligence/manners/class!!!!! I don't care for either of the girls, or him for that matter....

I'm just gonna tune in to see who he chooses and this "big twist" :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Mystify22

IMO, I feel like he has no real connection or chemistry with either of the women - and his lack of intelligence is just unbelievable, the least they could have done is have a guy with some charm/intelligence/manners/class!!!!! I don't care for either of the girls, or him for that matter....

I couldn't agree with you more! He drives me crazy... he's like this big stupid oaf.

As for the two girls I think he might pick Sara... the blond, and that's ridiculous because she is the biggest gold digger of them all. The other girl doesn't even seem that interested in him :laugh:

I don't think that the "big twist" is that Evan is really loaded. This is how I think it will go down:

Evan picks one of the girls. He then reveals that he is a poor slob. The chosen one reacts to this revelation. Fox then steps in and offers the girl a chance to leave with either one million dollars or Evan. If the last woman left standing is Sara, she'll take the money and say she can't be with Evan anyway because he was dishonest from the start. If Zora is the one he chooses, she might just leave with Evan after giving him a lecture on the importance on honesty. One month later the American public forgets this show ever existed as the contestants fade into obscurity.

Originally posted by mala

I don't think that the "big twist" is that Evan is really loaded. This is how I think it will go down:

Evan picks one of the girls. He then reveals that he is a poor slob. The chosen one reacts to this revelation. Fox then steps in and offers the girl a chance to leave with either one million dollars or Evan. If the last woman left standing is Sara, she'll take the money and say she can't be with Evan anyway because he was dishonest from the start. If Zora is the one he chooses, she might just leave with Evan after giving him a lecture on the importance on honesty. One month later the American public forgets this show ever existed as the contestants fade into obscurity.

wow good prediction, I could totally see this happening :aright:

Originally posted by luvle02

I won't ruin it for you guys, but I'm pretty sure who he picks cause I saw it in a tabloid:( . Maybe the twist is he got Sara pregnant??? Anyway, I must agree with Mystify, they definitely wasted an hour of my life last night.

:laugh: I saw him in a tabloid with Zora sitting on his lap wearing a Wedding Gown... :laugh: I cant wait to see who he picks... BONDAGE GiRL vs DiSNEY GiRL :laugh:

Originally posted by mala

Pretty much....lol Good call......:)

i've only seen an episode and a 1/4 or so, but i did see the scene where evan and sarah had dinner and evan revealed his ignorance in the world of pasta. it was obvious then that sarah thought he was an idiot for not knowing the difference between ravioli and any other kind of pasta. "uh, yeah, but what's inside? like, is there meat in there, or what?"

in her explanation ("that's ravioli, this isn't ravioli :rolleyes: .") sarah really took on a tone that was condescending, and i can't quite say that i blame her. the only reason she'd stick with this loser is if he's got the moolah.

how are they gonna fill 2 hours next week? there are gonna be loads of commercials, i guess :blank: .

Originally posted by weyes

i've only seen an episode and a 1/4 or so, but i did see the scene where evan and sarah had dinner and evan revealed his ignorance in the world of pasta. it was obvious then that sarah thought he was an idiot for not knowing the difference between ravioli and any other kind of pasta. "uh, yeah, but what's inside? like, is there meat in there, or what?"

in her explanation ("that's ravioli, this isn't ravioli :rolleyes: .") sarah really took on a tone that was condescending, and i can't quite say that i blame her. the only reason she'd stick with this loser is if he's got the moolah.

how are they gonna fill 2 hours next week? there are gonna be loads of commercials, i guess :blank: .

It's pretty sad a 2 year old know the difference between ravioli and spaghetti......:laugh: :laugh: