Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Info on SF.....

I have some info on SF for those who are interested. Now don't quote me on this. I found out from a friend who knew the raid was coming about 3 weeks ago, he just didn't know when. Apparently alot of people on the inside knew it was coming.

The charges are as followes: distribution, intent to distribute, possesion, use of illegal narcotics, ostitution(whatever that is) alcohol beverage control, underage drinking and paraphenalia possesion.

The owners and some investors are also being indited.

And from what he told me the club probally won't be opening its doors again.

Now don't all jump down my throat here, just passing on some info from a friend on the inside...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a tough list of charges to make stick. From evertyhgin i can gatehr so far, the only thing they really have on factory is that some gurl had to be taken away in an ambulance, and they undercovers were able to purchase weed, k, and e inside the club. The press release didnt even mention any arrests that occured inside SF for either possession or selling....

my prediction- factory will survive...

bern

IMO...

Most of us have seen it before... Twilo, Tunnel, LimeLight Etc... Etc... They close it. Then they re-open on some technicality. Then they close it again. And then re-open. And then finally close for good. So even if either of the 2 re-open. It is inevitable that they will both close eventually. Once a place gets hot. The NYPD and everyone else including bad media is on top of it. And it makes it almost imposible to keep the doors open... So for the people who really give a shit. I wouldn't get any high hopes... Either way. It is down hill from here...

Just my few pennies...

Wishful thinking isn't gonna help much in these cases. Face the facts....a 22 month investigation, undercovers bought real and fake drugs (and yes, even if they turned out to be fake, its just as bad to sell them to 5-0), and for the love of god, undercovers witnessed people doing bumps of K and coke out in the open off of bars and tables with no care or regard, like it was legal. I remember reading somewhere about underagers drinking at both places as well. Any judge/court will look at this and will keep both places closed for as long as possible, no matter what kind of case a lawyer makes. There's nothing even the best lawyer in the world can bring up to refute all of that.

Originally posted by foodidoo

Everyone of my posts that I put on Jp's board have been removed by Dmitry the moderator that dickless fuck. He is erasing every post he doesnt like, especially the truth:mad: :mad: :mad:

He keeps kidding himself and everyone on the board

They probbably dont want anything that makes them look bad on the site, especially since writers from music magazines and newspapers are probbably lookin to get any dirt they can!

Originally posted by elementx

IMO...

Most of us have seen it before... Twilo, Tunnel, LimeLight Etc... Etc... They close it. Then they re-open on some technicality. Then they close it again. And then re-open. And then finally close for good. So even if either of the 2 re-open. It is inevitable that they will both close eventually. Once a place gets hot. The NYPD and everyone else including bad media is on top of it. And it makes it almost imposible to keep the doors open... So for the people who really give a shit. I wouldn't get any high hopes... Either way. It is down hill from here...

Just my few pennies...

I fear the probelm is that at least for exit, they have already been shut down once before on charges that did stick. They had a 18 month perior (which just ended recently i believe) in which they had to operate under the direction of an independant security 'auditor' of sorts, who reported back to the NY court system on their efforts to keep drugs out of the place. SO- this is already their second major strike with the city...

all of us have seen this before on any number of issues, if the city has their mind set on getting rid of a business, etc. they will find a way to do it, even if the only way they can get it to close down for good is a stupid electrical or plumbing code violation...

bernie

Originally posted by kaligirl

I have some info on SF for those who are interested. Now don't quote me on this. I found out from a friend who knew the raid was coming about 3 weeks ago, he just didn't know when. Apparently alot of people on the inside knew it was coming.

The charges are as followes: distribution, intent to distribute, possesion, use of illegal narcotics, ostitution(whatever that is) alcohol beverage control, underage drinking and paraphenalia possesion.

The owners and some investors are also being indited.

And from what he told me the club probally won't be opening its doors again.

Now don't all jump down my throat here, just passing on some info from a friend on the inside...

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO CLARIFY TO KALIGIRL AND ANYONE WHO HAS READ THIS POST,, THAT SHE IS NOT SURE ON THE FACTS SHE HAS JUST POSTED AND THEREFORE SHOULD HAVE NEVER SPOKEN UP TO BEGIN WITH IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF THE SITUATION, WHOEVER TOLD YOU MOST OF THIS INFORMATION WAS NOT EVEN CLOSE ON SOME OF THE STUFF THEY TOLD YOU

I KNOW FOR A FACT, AND MAY I REPEAT A FACT THAT YOU ARE WRONG ON ALMOST EVERYTHING YOU JUST SAID. AND YOU WILL SEE THAT WE WILL REOPEN SOON