Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's protesting the war this weekend?

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

whoa that was creative...

as for bein a human shield..y not..ill be one..when the rest of the US is too pussy to admit theyre wrong when it comes to Iraq...ill take one for the team

they arent really wrong they just choose the wrong thing to highlight... u gotta remember we are still dealing with a dictator that at the slightest opportunity would be more then happy to wipe out America... would u turn ur back on a guy that would happily stab u in the back with no remorse... def not... and u gotta remember this guy tried to assasinate Bush senior... if someone tried to kill ur dad would u be pissed too?

please save the drama for the current events board.

trancerxn-ouch, i thought we were cool.

on a serious note though, can someone tell me why people who support the war feel the need to attack anyone who has a different oppinion? seriously, if someone attacked me for wearing a red shirt they wouldnt get away with it, but when it comes to politics people feel entitled to fuck with people. i can imagine what all your history classrooms must have been like. this community is to small to be needlessy divided.

whoa that was creative...

as for bein a human shield..y not..ill be one..when the rest of the US is too pussy to admit theyre wrong when it comes to Iraq...ill take one for the team

if u hate it soo much ..go back to your pussy country and shut the fuck up.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

please save the drama for the current events board.

trancerxn-ouch, i thought we were cool.

on a serious note though, can someone tell me why people who support the war feel the need to attack anyone who has a different oppinion? seriously, if someone attacked me for wearing a red shirt they wouldnt get away with it, but when it comes to politics people feel entitled to fuck with people. i can imagine what all your history classrooms must have been like. this community is to small to be needlessy divided.

we are cool and theres no attack but sometimes i feel that there is to much liberlist bullshit in the past these "animals" and i dont use that word lightly they have done everything to bring down the American way of life and now theres a protest to co-exist with a society of people who choose to never be friendly with any other religions and to kill all infidels comeon man ur gonna tell me if u flew over there with the peace sign flying high they wouldnt mow u down with an AK ur mistaken

have i ever said i hate the US...NO...SHUT THE FUCK UP...

stop puttin fuckin words into my mouth..before i put my dick in yours

nah bro i know..it was a rough day....my boys are gonna be in this action...its a touchy topic...scratch what i said.

ya know something......I see untlra liberalism from too many peeps these days........

I'm a democrat and strongly belive in liberalism, but what took place was a slap in the face and the only way to retaliate is to slap back. Its general principle and Clinton or Gore would have done the same.

Dont base your judgement on those terrorist fucks because of George W (whom I hate).........

you posted it on a _public_messageboard_ meaning you obviously wanted to debate the issue further or push your ideals on others. No?

Originally posted by t0nythelover

"I think it's time the world knows that not everyone has fallen for the war propaganda. Who's going?"

You people are idiots...do you really think a rally, of any size, will make a difference? Second of all...Saddam and Osama would be happy to see American's who protest war die a painful death, just as much as those who favor war. You're not doing them a favor by protesting, and they don't care that 'not everyone has fallen for the war propaganda.'