nervemaimi

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT IS PHAZON

------------------------------------------------------------------------

PHAZON INTEGRATED SOUND SYSTEMS

Phazon Sound is simply the finest professional sound system engineering firm in the world. Phazon appears in more successful dance clubs, nightclubs and cabarets than any other system. The reason is obvious.

FLAWLESS SOUND PROCESSING

FROM ANY SOURCE: VINYL, DAT or CD

Engineered by Phazon and not merely off-the-shelf components, Phazon Integrated Systems utilize the highest degree of processing available, a pure, warm transfer from dj booth to speaker. These unique components can also be used to upgrade and enhance an existing system to produce surprising results.

WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO • The Sheer Joy of Sound

Phazon has become synonomous with quality. No other sound system provides that heart stopping sub-base with no aural irritation. Patrons in facilities equipped with Phazon are awed by the depth and level of sound without ever complaining about the ear fatigue feature so common in other sound systems. Directional Sound Focus, a specialty of Phazon systems allows maximum sound reproduction on the dance floor, yet allows for normal conversational volume only a few meters away within the same room. Patrons often speak of being "enveloped" in the Phazon sound and, when it is time to sit and chat or purchase a drink, the trip to the seating or bar allows for easy communication. No throbbing headaches or muffled hearing after a night of Phazon! No other system can make that claim.

PHIL SMITH •_ Sales and Design

STEVE DASH • Engineering and Installation

Guest saleen351

phazon isn't in the same league as Funktion one....

sorry, i've heard many phazons and nothing compares to funktion... even space was looking at the funktion, not sure what they settled on...

Originally posted by saleen351

phazon isn't in the same league as Funktion one....

sorry, i've heard many phazons and nothing compares to funktion... even space was looking at the funktion, not sure what they settled on...

your right but phazon still kicks ass and should sound awsome in a small space. :idea:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by digital7

really? so you mean to tell me that would put a Funktion One in a room that size? ... you're not as smart as you think you are ...

i've never been in that particular club like i posted on another thread, but if you compare phazon to f one for what i have heard its no comparison... thats the point.... asshole...

A new lounge in NYC just installed Funktion One in a space not much larger than Lola. I thought it was a strange choice for the size, but I definitely plan on checking it out my next trip up there. Would love to compare the sounds of both within that size of a room.

space will have nothing but the same eaw luisp equed headache sound system

that is in the old building. phazon and funktion are two completely different

sound systems. I personally introduced the funktion system to the now u.s. distributor sound investments. most people can't even afford or won't put in

the suggested money into the amplification of the system. ie. maze with their half

funktion system. make sure everyone is a qualified tech before talking shit about either.

MC squared amps rock

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by kismet

space will have nothing but the same eaw luisp equed headache sound system

that is in the old building.

a new eaw? or are they literally taking the one out of space and putting it into the new space...

Originally posted by saleen351

i've never been in that particular club like i posted on another thread, but if you compare phazon to f one for what i have heard its no comparison... thats the point.... asshole...

I know Im an asshole .. so what's your point dickwad? .. what did the rubbish you write have to do anything with this thread? absolutely nothing .. just jibber and negativity like always ...

Funktion - 1 vs. Phazon

How about the best of both worlds, as you know Lola had a Funktion -1 system installed by dan agney out of Chicago, we were not 100% happy with it by itself so we decided to team up with the # 1 sound guy on the planet Steve dash/Phil smith and install a phazon system................but here's the catch, dash is the exclusive rep for function -1 in Australia and certainly knows how to set one up better than anyone else, so we have teamed up with the number #1 sound company "phazon" / Steve dash to take the best part of our Funktion-1 and combine it with a custom phazon system.............

Bottom line we have the BEST OF BOTH WORLDS SET UP BY THE #1 SOUND GUY IN THE WORLD!

So as it turns out there is no reason to argue between phazon vs. Funktion one.........

Place should sound unreal with dash works his magic!

play nice kids, and don't bicker about sound

till next time,

NERVE

Let's cut to the chase...is your club going to be velvet rope up-scaled bs or what? What's the dress-code policy going to be? Is your club going to be a real people's club or is it going to be just another SoBe WannaBe...please elaborate.

Funketeer

potential costumer

ps. congratulations on the new enterprise and best of lucks!

http://www.southbeach-usa.com/clubs...beach-intro.htm

Well I’m glad to see all the posts, I will try and address some of them, first of all as far as the A crowd thing - no club owner wants to start at the D crowd level since the next step below that is OUT OF BUSINESS, AS WE HAVE ALL SEEN ON THIS BEACH. Our concept will be to get the cream of the crop from each group, yes we want the A’s, but we want the best of the b's & c's as well. As long as someone brings something to the party (outrageous dress, style, personality, they are welcome. a room full of prada by itself is BORING just as much as a BUSTED D CROWD. the trick is to take the best of each group and MELT THEM TOGETHER TO FORM ONE BIG PARTY CROWD WITH NO LABELS!

DJ's / Music

DJ Michael storms

Is known for his tremendous ability to play for all different types of crowds, he can satisfy the most finicky vip room or get down and dirty with the best of them, anyone who has herd him play at the Crobar vip or on the main floor (first year of Crobar not now) knows what I’m talking about. The guy had the place rocking off the chain not once as a fluke bur every single Saturday night for over a year. When Michael was there, Crobar was one of the hottest clubs in the country and he had one of the most sought after residencies in south beach (same goes for his space residency)

DJ roman Ricardo

Most of you have probably not actually herd roman play (especially the person who commented on how roman caters to the a crowd - roman plays in monster clubs on monster systems for music enthusiasts i.e. when he started the roxy hip hop on sat nights I assure you not only was no one a vip, but most of the kids did not have a job, how about 1018, paradise garage, tunnel, palladium, these clubs did not cater to VIPs (there to big) they catered to the serious crowd who knows and loves music

DJ mark Leventhal

What was said was that mark Leventhal was on the team, no one from the club stated whether he would or not DJ. Mark by far is 100% the best LOCAL PROMOTER ON THE BEACH and his parties are the living proof, just look at some of the parties he either started or participated in, Hercules, ritual, fat black, home cookin etc etc. every one knows that depending on what type of event it is sometimes mark does not play and he uses other guys like radimus, mark ronson etc, but I guess you guys already know this, so depending on what type of night he is doing we will just have to wait and see who the DJ will be for his night.............I will say this though , as far as his dj’ing skills goes, when it comes to rare grooves and funky beats or promoting local parties trust me MARK IS THE MAN PERIORD THE END!

MORE DJ's TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!

Hope this clarified a few issues - keep the intelligent questions coming!!!!!

NERVE

nervemiami@aol.com

again why were'nt you happy with the f1. at the end of the day? lola never put out he money to properly install the system and that was before you you guys

decided to take over. money talks bull shit walks heard that before. your team has decided to invest the time and money to bring in that extra umf. but the majority here in this city aren't going to go to a place because of an awsome system designed by someone they never heard of. probably can't even tell the difference. like my friend joe budious said on an earlier post. nothing worst than pumpin out shitty music through a clean crisp sound system. I hope that's not where nerve is going. small clubs are the best because you never have to set your expectations to high in return, if you only have fifty people you can still have a great party. why would stev be repping the system in austrailia only but push his phazon everywhere else? dan deals with straight from the producer " the guy that invented turbo sound. I'm sure if he didn't know what he was doing the owner would have stev and not dan repping the u.s for him

Let me not forget.

Phazon is the brand not steve dash/phil smith.

I am sure if they wanted it to be steve dash and phil smith

that would be there identity. so have some respect and not name drop

fot the record steve is the designer and phil is the owner of the ex twilo

and investor into phazon. all the people need to know is "PHAZON" that's why they have invested in a logo that reads "phazon".

on a lighter side. exited to see what you guys do with the place.

Originally posted by nervemaimi

http://www.southbeach-usa.com/clubs...beach-intro.htm

As long as someone brings something to the party (outrageous dress, style, personality, they are welcome. a room full of prada by itself is BORING just as much as a BUSTED D CROWD. the trick is to take the best of each group and MELT THEM TOGETHER TO FORM ONE BIG PARTY CROWD WITH NO LABELS!

Question answered!!! We're in guys!!! :D

Medusa.jpg