who will admit

nympho69

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nympho69

is this "friend" you??

if so that also answers the question in the other thread...

Nope

I just came to this country when they were hittin it big and I barely understood what they were saying

Although there was the one video that I liked for some reason

Hangin Tough I think

omg! i can't believe this was brought up.. I was obssessed and in love with these guys like u would not believe.. I was one of those little girls that had every inch of my wall covered with pics, had books, dolls, pillowcases. I would go crazy if i saw them on tv and would tape everything that had to do with them..Even saw them in concert twice and spent the whole time screaming on the top of my lungs.. ahh those younger years... Joe was my favorite.. I even still got all my stuff in my basement in boxes LOL. Lots of my parents money was spent on those boys..

Originally posted by girly

omg! i can't believe this was brought up.. I was obssessed and in love with these guys like u would not believe.. I was one of those little girls that had every inch of my wall covered with pics, had books, dolls, pillowcases. I would go crazy if i saw them on tv and would tape everything that had to do with them..Even saw them in concert twice and spent the whole time screaming on the top of my lungs.. ahh those younger years... Joe was my favorite.. I even still got all my stuff in my basement in boxes LOL. Lots of my parents money was spent on those boys..

awe man i just had flashbacks of my bestfriends room at the time

completely obsessd curtains and all

i think she even had the ken dolls..

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Girly - I knwo what you mean I had the bed sheets, the dolls, the lunch box.... anything I could get my hands on..

LOL.. did anyone see the E! true hollywood story they had on them a couple months back? I swear it bought me back to that time i got all giddy and was about to start crying..

They were our teen idols.. Its something we can look back on and laugh... even though we still do it now a days... I'm still like I use to be if there is something on T.V about a singer or actor I love... I make sure to watch it. (Britney, JLo, Justin, Ben.. anyone I like.. And something is on about them- I can guarantee ya I will be watching it) Our infatuations with stars never stop

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

how gay u all were...i hated these fegs from the get go...

so glad i was into old skool rap @ the time...Rakim woulda OWNED these fools if he wasnt too busy poppin caps in people's asses

Sergio do not hate on them.. They were hot.. and we like them and THATS IT. By the way I'm glad that you weren't into them or else we would have had to have a little chit chat

My favorite was Joe. I remember I was in the fifth grade and I was telling someone that I was going to marry him and some other girl overheard me and she told this other girl that liked Joe and she threatend to beat me up because I said that. I had the poster's all over my room, the pillowcase, the t-shirt's, and I remember my father took me to one of their concert's and he bought me a set of earrings that said NKOTB and our dog chewed them up on me I was so upset I was crying. But who didn't love them?

Originally posted by jerzeygirl

and he bought me a set of earrings that said NKOTB

LOL! I had the earings too. Mine were red and white. Do you remember those humungous oversized pins.. I would have like 5 hanging off each side of my jacket.. OH lawd:laugh: