Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Damn...my life always work out for the best for me :-)

quoth

(long)

So how weird is this or is it just the luck the irish?

Now as some of u know i work this warehouse (distribution center) job for a Fortune 500 company and the money is dope as hell for someone 21 without a degree.

Now...in the area i work in, in jersey..there is an abundance of warehouses for other huge companies and these distribution centers covering everything from, the entire northeast...to sometimes ALL OF AMERICA..to sometimes the whole world.

So like 3 months ago...i had heard that the Volkswagen/Audi Parts Distribution Center of America was hiring 400 new employees to fulfill positons in their newly built 1 million sq. ft. warehouse space.

Of course i got the scoop on how to apply and the only way to apply was to call this 800 number. So i called it and it was a telephone test about ethics and shit like that (i.e. if u saw someone stealing would u report it to yer boss? yes or no DUH!!!! OF COURSE U SAY YES! if u want the fuckin job asshole)

After the phone test was done it said...u have successfully passed...expect to hear from Volkswagen/Audi soon.

Well coincidentally a special girl i was talkin to about this who happens to own a Volkswagen had recently asked me if i heard anything from them and i told her no.

BUT

Last night...the house phone rings and my father says that its for me....and its Volkswagen!!!

Of course i fuckin nearly shit a brick that 3 months later i am now getting a call about a job i applied for some time ago.

So i speak to this lady and she tells me that Feb 24th at 1pm they would like to schedule me to come down to the distribution center and take a 3 HOUR TEST!!! ::gulp:: and i have no clue what this test is on.

If i pass this test...i then get offered the job.

WHICH COMES TO THE MAIN POINT that, i will be making more money working there in 6 months then i will working for my current warehouse company in 6 years!!!!

PLUS ARE U READY FOR THE PHATTEST INCENTIVE?!?!?!?!!?

If hired, I get any Volkswagen/Audi car at 10% less than dealer cost PLUS!!! i DO NOT PAY FOR INSURANCE...THEY DO!!

They reimburse u 100% after u lay out the 1st payment for college...everything aftet that they take care of (which would definitely help me now).

Also..

I get 16 paid vaction days and around xmas u either decide to work TRIPLE TIME or just have 2 weeks off for xmas.

Now since there is nothing but shitty war talk going on...lets at least pray that i get this job cause the oppurtunity that it can lead to promotion wise is unbelivable!!!

yea...i just felt like venting some goodness for once.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

Rock on Mike! . . :D . . That's great, good job, good car and no insurance costs? That's a pretty sweet fucking deal. It'll also help you fund your education even better.

That's awesome man, I'm glad for ya :D . .

Hell yea phunk thank you :D

i really think i will get it and when i do..u will and everyone will hear about...and huge celebration will follow including:

**DRINKS ON ME AT A VENUE YET TO BE DISCLOSED**

But yes...

U DEFINITELY as a fellow gemini see why this is so good:

1)the money

2)phat new car less than what anyone would ever pay for it (damn right i would get an Audi..prolly a fuckin TT or some shit)

3)No insurance...they pay for it through their plan.

4)Free College education

5)All the parts i would ever need to repair my car if god forbid something went wrong are right in the warehouse at my disposal and at a discounted price

i mean what more could u ask for at a young age of 21 going on 22? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

well....

4 1/2 hours then i go take this test for this VW/Audi warehouse job.

For some reason im not nervous.

Maybe its because i have no clue what this 3 hour test could be about but i do think its about ethics and warehouse scenarios and terms ....but if its like my high school S.A.T.'s all over again..im fucked :laugh:

Anyhow..just wanted to say to those who have acknowleged good luck to me both in public and private....thanks again.

This oppurtunity means a lot to me for many reason and can kill 3 birds (new car...phat income....100% tution reimbursement after 1st payment) with one stone.

..and hey god forbid i don't get it...im not even worried..

...CAUSE I WILL GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;):)

:laugh: Nah sorry can't help you on that im afraid,i work for a dealership not VW itself.

Saying that though i have done a few online training courses and they ask you questions about what you would do in certain situations and then they ask you the same questions but worded different later on in the test to catch you out.They weren't 3 hours long though.

Originally posted by starshaped

:laugh: Nah sorry can't help you on that im afraid,i work for a dealership not VW itself.

Saying that though i have done a few online training courses and they ask you questions about what you would do in certain situations and then they ask you the same questions but worded different later on in the test to catch you out.They weren't 3 hours long though.

yea hopefully they meant that it will take 3 hours total to explain shit..go through shit etc etc.

Cause what kinda test to get a job can ask the same questions worded differently for 3 hours long? :confused:

Well anyhow im gonna take a nap before my test.

Thanx for headups..lata.