Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Request...

elementx

My brother was rushed to the hospital last night. He suffered a seizure and during the seizure he dislocated both his shoulders and broke one of them. Thankfully my sister and my brother in law were around or I don't think he would be here today. When both my sister and brother in law heard the noises coming from down stairs. They ran down and saw my brother wrestling himself on the floor with blood coming from his mouth and his nose. My brother in law being a retired fireman knew to get his mouth open and put an object in there to prevent him from suffocating himself with his tounge.

I am telling this story cause I am asking for some prayer that this does not happen again...

I am also telling this story for those who question faith. And question the fact that things happen for a reason...

My brother was laid off from his job a few months back and could not afford to live on his own. So until he got back on his feet he moved in with my sister and her family. And I sat up all night last night thinking to myself that if he had not gotten laid off from his job. He would have been home alone when this happened. And probably would not have been here today. :(

Your prayers are appreciated...

Originally posted by SPYGIRL

I'm glad someone was there to help save him.... I hope he makes a full recovery and things start going well. Something good will come out of this, it always does......Chin up :isok:

Thanks again guys. I don't think I will be on here to much over the next few days. I took tomorrow and friday off to spend some time at the hospital. But again thanks for the support...

One good thing so far... He will not need surgery on his shoulder. At first they thought he was going to but it was not broken. It was badly fractured. And the other shoulder is ok. As far as re-occurances and why it happened. He still has not been seen by the neurologist. So again I will see what happens when I go and see him tomorrow. Hopefully I will have better news...

Have a great weekend everyone. :)

Originally posted by elementx

Thanks again guys. I don't think I will be on here to much over the next few days. I took tomorrow and friday off to spend some time at the hospital. But again thanks for the support...

One good thing so far... He will not need surgery on his shoulder. At first they thought he was going to but it was not broken. It was badly fractured. And the other shoulder is ok. As far as re-occurances and why it happened. He still has not been seen by the neurologist. So again I will see what happens when I go and see him tomorrow. Hopefully I will have better news...

Have a great weekend everyone. :)

Glad things are already looking better....:D Hope you get good news and are work through this. Lots of wishes of hope and luck to you and your family......:) :) :)

Originally posted by elementx

My brother was rushed to the hospital last night. He suffered a seizure and during the seizure he dislocated both his shoulders and broke one of them. Thankfully my sister and my brother in law were around or I don't think he would be here today. When both my sister and brother in law heard the noises coming from down stairs. They ran down and saw my brother wrestling himself on the floor with blood coming from his mouth and his nose. My brother in law being a retired fireman knew to get his mouth open and put an object in there to prevent him from suffocating himself with his tounge.

I am telling this story cause I am asking for some prayer that this does not happen again...

I am also telling this story for those who question faith. And question the fact that things happen for a reason...

My brother was laid off from his job a few months back and could not afford to live on his own. So until he got back on his feet he moved in with my sister and her family. And I sat up all night last night thinking to myself that if he had not gotten laid off from his job. He would have been home alone when this happened. And probably would not have been here today. :(

Your prayers are appreciated...

my prayers and hopes are with you!!!