Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VDay - Hopeful or Bitter?

cintron

I'm bitter. Seeing people's away msgs and sig content on AIM makes me want to gag.

Such as:

"... my dear love, i await your arrival on the day of love, my heart is incomplete without you...""

:puke:

:D anyways how's everyone else feel about VDay? Can't wait? or Can't Wait for it to Be Over...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by cintron

I'm bitter. Seeing people's away msgs and sig content on AIM makes me want to gag.

Such as:

"... my dear love, i await your arrival on the day of love, my heart is incomplete without you...""

:puke:

:D anyways how's everyone else feel about VDay? Can't wait? or Can't Wait for it to Be Over...

your sig is hot. why doesnt my mechanic look like that?

Originally posted by joeg

ok, lets cut the shit... i'm offering a dinner virtually anywhere and a dozen roses to any remotely attractive girl who puts out... pm me... ;)

:laugh:

I'm not really bitter....this is my second V-Day alone. For five years I had a valentine, and we always had disasterous holidays....

I'm hopeful tho. Not just for Friday, but for other days... :D

Originally posted by Reeni

hey what about me:rolleyes:

hehe ok. :D lets go to a gogo place...

i know where i wanna go, to bad my guy is too bitter to go anywhere. he insisits that he is staying home & doing nothing. i have never heard something so stupid. then again, i dont want to buy into the whole cheesyness of valentines day so maybe it is better off being bitter.

Originally posted by Mystify22

Bitter or hopeful?.....Neither :blank:

More like annoyed

I agree, Its just a day, like any other day. I don't think you need to go out of your way to make your partner feel special. That should be done everyday! Me Im going to grab some dinner and watch DareDevil, its such a romantic movie :D

Originally posted by fierydesire

Who gives a shit? Its just another day and it was all created by hallmark:rolleyes: Why ask this question? Cintron, you are always bitter, does it matter that it is going to be oooOOOooo V-day:tongue: ;)

haha good shit :D

actually ive never celebrated. . .never have. . so it really is just another day. . .doing as mr.muzik does. . .making the $$$ ;)