Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What word do people use that pisses you off the most?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whatever is probably the worst word ever...

also...

holla, son, one, feg, fag, gey, word, werd, and anything with excessive letters like siiiiiiick, wooooomp...hi kill yourself...

a person's vocabulary should not be restricted to these god awful words...please please stop using them...lol

Originally posted by joeg

"yeah... we're gonna have to go ahead and ask you to come in on saturday... yeah.... thanks..."

did you get the memo about the cover sheet for the TPS reports?

yo leave playboy alone, i like that word.

and i think yo is quite overused but i cant see myself not using it.

and ciao always sounds forced to me, like people say it just so they have "flava"

but i kinda like most other words in the world, as long as u dont overdo them, people that say really stupid things make me laugh the most, so i wouldnt want them to stop!

Originally posted by phatman

Yes...vent that shit right here...

My biggest one right now...

Ciao

...or however you spell it...i've found this to be mainly a ny thing and i give it negative attachment...a term used by the snobbish poopersmoochers over on the upper east side...but who knows...maybe in a year...me being from jersey...i'll start using it....;)

WTF is that shit:mad: Ciao is my word biatch:tongue: I use it alot and I'm not from upper east side, Im from the heights :rolleyes: I dont know if its a NY thing, I picked up in France. Its used alot by italians as well. CIAOOOOOOOOOOOO

CIAO!!!!!!!!:tongue:

"Dude" used 10 x's in a sentence really irritates me, & the word

"cunt" ( uhhh :mad: ) is absolutely gross & discusting,but i really can't stand when people use big words all the time when they speak, it just seems like they're trying 2prove they are smarter or better than every1

Although aware of the magnitude of sapience amongst all, I feel there should be distinct circumstances where the use of relevant vocabulary is applied acordingly =)

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

it just seems like they're trying 2prove they are smarter or better than every1

Although aware of the magnitude of sapience amongst all, I feel there should be distinct circumstances where the use of relevant vocabulary is applied acordingly =)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oh shit im dying over here!!

Originally posted by fierydesire

WTF is that shit:mad: Ciao is my word biatch:tongue: I use it alot and I'm not from upper east side, Im from the heights :rolleyes: I dont know if its a NY thing, I picked up in France. Its used alot by italians as well. CIAOOOOOOOOOOOO

:laugh: :laugh:

i was so waiting for u to respond...when nick said about CIAO u immediately came to mind and then i went.... "UH OH!!"

yea but...i gotta agree with nick..i hate when u say that shit hehe

I've said it once and I'll say it again: "pre-game"

as in: where are we pre-gaming for arc tonight?

Why cant you just say where are we going to get shit-faced before Arc tonight. . . tools. it was cute for like a week.

I also hate when people say/type Ova. The word is over. you're not referring to a female reproductive cell.

If you're not a flaming homosexual its just unacceptable.

and on a more personal note, I hate when people call me Lav. I'm not a restroom, thank you. If you must abbreviate please use LM.

:rolleyes:

ahhh.... bitchin feels so good.

:D

Originally posted by fierydesire

...what are you gonna do about it?....

spank me?

*praysforayes*

:tongue:;)

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

but if you do it again i'll kill you to death

"kill you to death"

is there any other kind? oh, thanks for clearing THAT up. without that qualifier, i thought you would've killed her to consciousness.

:tongue:

Originally posted by loch

"kill you to death"

is there any other kind? oh, thanks for clearing THAT up. without that qualifier, i thought you would've killed her to consciousness.

:tongue:

thank you captain obvious.

I believe you missed the Irony of the phrase. Were you not present when it came into being? I thought you were. . . hmmm . . .

this may sound stupid, but i hate it when my guys friends say "peace" as if i am one of their guys or sumin...they call me sweety or babes in the convo & when they leave they say that..i prefer bye or sumin along those line..i thinki may be the only person that thinks this way

I also agree when everyone says "like" almost every 5 words cuz i know people like that & i started to interrupt them & tell them to stop cuz it's just gettin way to annoyin to listen to

Originally posted by erica127

this may sound stupid, but i hate it when my guys friends say "peace" as if i am one of their guys or sumin...they call me sweety or babes in the convo & when they leave they say that..i prefer bye or sumin along those line..i thinki may be the only person that thinks this way

my guy friends do the same thing. they always say sweetie, or hunny or babe, and then they say "peace" when they are leaving or hanging up the phone. I dont like it, it seems impersonable or something? I dunno what it is, but it bothers me too

Originally posted by psychosweetie

my guy friends do the same thing. they always say sweetie, or hunny or babe, and then they say "peace" when they are leaving or hanging up the phone. I dont like it, it seems impersonable or something? I dunno what it is, but it bothers me too

thank you..i thought i was crazy for feeling that way about that...i don't think guys realize how much it really does bother us, even though we tell them

Originally posted by psychosweetie

you're absoultely right. peace is so *fin*:D