Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What word do people use that pisses you off the most?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by quoth

:laugh: :laugh:

i was so waiting for u to respond...when nick said about CIAO u immediately came to mind and then i went.... "UH OH!!"

yea but...i gotta agree with nick..i hate when u say that shit hehe

Ciao Ciao, and I dont say it that often fool :tongue:

Originally posted by phatman

:

...what are you gonna do about it?....

spank me?

*praysforayes*

you wish here is a cyber :whip2: bend over :moon::whip:

I hope you weren't refering to me when you made this post

:rolleyes::mad::tongue:

Originally posted by fierydesire

I hope you weren't refering to me when you made this post

...not even close...it was some arrogant customer that called in the other day....i did realize after posting that it might draw your attention....but clearly unintentional...

~~i hate the word DOGGIE.... when guy say whats up dog! i dont mind but doggie drives me nuts.....i also hate MA...c'mon im not ur mother or anyones mother for that matter!!

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by erica127

this may sound stupid, but i hate it when my guys friends say "peace" as if i am one of their guys or sumin...they call me sweety or babes in the convo & when they leave they say that..i prefer bye or sumin along those line..i thinki may be the only person that thinks this way

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hate that too!! i honestly thought i was the only one whom it bothered! :shades2:

Originally posted by sheendawg

Peace?

It just means the person wishes you just that when you end the conversation...nothing to get excited about.....of course, we could always say war since we're about to be in the middle of a nasty one. :)

i agree but the end greeting that i hate is ONE

im guessing short for "One Love"

IIght yo i'll catch u later- one (click).

On Im's i dont mind it its easier than "g2g ttyl" but in public or on the phone im always like,

"One what" "one .......two.....testing......buelller?"

Yeah, when someone tells me that I just say, "TWO!!!" and hang up the phone. :laugh:

Did y'all see that Dave Chappelle special where he's talking about his white manager and how he likes to tease him because he doesn't know what he is talking about when he uses slang?

Dave: "Aight man. Bet. I'll holla back. Audi 5000."

Manager: "Uh............okay, m'bye-bye."

He said he makes up stuff sometimes to fuck with him.

Dave: "Aight, thanks. Talk to you later. Maaaaan, you got to zip it up and ZIP IT OUT!!!"

Manager: "Uh..........huh...........zippity do-dah!! M'bye-bye."

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by sheendawg

Peace?

It just means the person wishes you just that when you end the conversation...nothing to get excited about.....of course, we could always say war since we're about to be in the middle of a nasty one. :)

i don't think that's what they had in mind....even when i hear them say it on the phone, it's not a nice tone...i can just pretend that's what they really mean so i don't let it bother me...but i think you guys understand what i'm tryin to say