Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cute Quiz...

browneyedqt

Originally posted by mssabina

lol omg... i took that quiz twice trying to get my result to change... i got that too!! wtf?!

ok u know whats scary... i saw that u replied to this thread... and i KNEW.. i JUST KNEW that u quoted me and were gonna tell me u got the same.... aaaaaarrrrrrghghhh are u sure we're not the same person inside??

lol i don't know!

what makes it even weirder, i took this quiz earlier today and never bothered posting the result, then i saw u replied and said to myself, wouldn't it be weird if she got the same thing as me?

i swear i'm not lying... haha it's gotta be something to do with being bina's :aright:

Originally posted by browneyedqt

Don't worry me and psychosweetie share a brain also and we both got laffy taffy...:tongue:

lol yea but u 2 obviously hang out outside of cp...now ive seen her out and talked to her a couple times... but ive never actually hung out with mssabina... but its like we're one in the same... it freaks me out sometimes :eek::hat:

Originally posted by linabina

lol yea but u 2 obviously hang out outside of cp...now ive seen her out and talked to her a couple times... but ive never actually hung out with mssabina... but its like we're one in the same... it freaks me out sometimes :eek::hat:

....i was actually gonna comment that u two always agree....get the same results ...and remind me of eachother....lol.......but anyway...i am bette...i am chocolate kisses....chocolate is wonderful...