Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone here ever thought of killing themselves?

Guest jroo

THOUGHT about suicide?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. THOUGHT about suicide?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jroo

no, not while having sex, i just didnt want to post this on my own board, dc, and the drama board nobody checks, shit, i guess i brought drama where it doesnt belong, yet again. sorry.

yes

...and one of my favorite quotes is from the movie "In The Line of Fire" where John Malovic, one of my favorite actors, says, "Do you believe in the nobility of suicide?"...stares at Clint Eastwood..and then lets go (he was dangling out of an elevator)...falling to his death...

...then there's suicide by hemlock as in socrates...choosing death before allowing others to kill him...verbalizing one of the greatest quotes we still hear today..."I know now, that I know nothing."...

...then there's euthenasia...

...then there's depression...clinical...mild (as in my case)...bi-polar...manics...etc...

...i could go on and on....

...no.......i think it's a pussy way out....and affects your loved ones way too much........it's almost selfish..........but i guess if someone is contemplating it...things must be very bad....or some clinical disorder may be involved....

....however...i have thought about how other people would feel if i was gone......lol....but i think that's just me being self centered lol.........

Originally posted by misk

...no.......i think it's a pussy way out....and affects your loved ones way too much........it's almost selfish..........but i guess if someone is contemplating it...things must be very bad....or some clinical disorder may be involved....

....however...i have thought about how other people would feel if i was gone......lol....but i think that's just me being self centered lol.........

ditto

i think thats the reason i really haven't tried to follow through.

dont wanna make friends and family sad. and have them think about what they could of done

sometimes i feel like i want to go. and leave a note tellin them that i'll see them in the afterlife

lol...

i had my bouts in high school, it was pretty dumb...but i guess that's what many people think about at times..but seriously not worth it, life is a series of tests. obstacles one must overcome to beat the odds...life is like a bully taunting you, you just have to get by it...and there are beautiful parts to it as well, one can't just focus on the negative all the time..of course this is pretty hard to do realistically if you're not prepared to be happy....depends on the person i guess.

well said...

Definately would have to agree on the "pussy way out" comment.

No matter how much the world hates you and you think not a soul cares, many more then you would even fathom come out of the woodwork and show their pain if you actually followed through.

Really a selfish thing to do..

Damn Im wide awake...I think Ill go play in the snow now...:blank:

Originally posted by joeg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

how did i let this thread slip by without comment... :confused:

try some effexor... i hear that works pretty well...

if all else fails, just dilute your pain with drugs/alcohol... ;)

:tongue:

Hey,

I know Im still relatively new to the board etc, but may I ask you a question?,

Joking aside, and in all seriousness, what if this person was really on the brink of looking for help or something to tell him otherwise?

How do you know how serious it is, and what happens if it is?

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

Hey,

I know Im still relatively new to the board etc, but may I ask you a question?,

Joking aside, and in all seriousness, what if this person was really on the brink of looking for help or something to tell him otherwise?

How do you know how serious it is, and what happens if it is?

then the part where i mentioned effexor would cover that...

the clip of norton will make them laugh uncontrollably and realize that some people hate themselves as much or more than you can hate yourself...

the drugs/alcohol thing was said in jest... although most ppl with severe depression go through it regardless of what anyone says...

my comment of "how did i let this slip past me" was because i constantly make suicidal inuendos in my posts... so when a thread about suicide comes along... OF COARSE i have to comment on it... i wasn't laughing at him thinking of punching out... (just to clarify)

hes been around here a while, and he probably knows my general antics/posting style... so i don't think it'll be too big a deal...

Originally posted by joeg

then the part where i mentioned effexor would cover that...

the clip of norton will make them laugh uncontrollably and realize that some people hate themselves as much or more than you can hate yourself...

the drugs/alcohol thing was said in jest... although most ppl with severe depression go through it regardless of what anyone says...

my comment of "how did i let this slip past me" was because i constantly make suicidal inuendos in my posts... so when a thread about suicide comes along... OF COARSE i have to comment on it... i wasn't laughing at him thinking of punching out... (just to clarify)

hes been around here a while, and he probably knows my general antics/posting style... so i don't think it'll be too big a deal...

Dammmit, that actually makes sense..

Not fair, I mean seriously,

Like I said before Im new to the board, HENce trying to make an awesome impression of enlightening others of my morally enriched side and you go and fucked it up by actually NOT being an ass....:laugh: :laugh:

So with this fo paux, I retreat....

Til another misunderstood comment.... I shall challenge you again...so be ready..

Oh yes...

be ready..

jk, ok gotcha, my bad...:cool:

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

Dammmit, that actually makes sense..

Not fair, I mean seriously,

Like I said before Im new to the board, HENce trying to make an awesome impression of enlightening others of my morally enriched side and you go and fucked it up by actually NOT being an ass....:laugh: :laugh:

So with this fo paux, I retreat....

Til another misunderstood comment.... I shall challenge you again...so be ready..

Oh yes...

be ready..

jk, ok gotcha, my bad...:cool:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

well, if nothing else, you made a great impression on me! :D

welcome to CP. :)