Clubplanet Nightlife Community

In honor of Gumby and Herbalist...

~surreal~

The topic of having a CP dinner meet-up came up in a conversation (a sober one might I add) last night @ Fuel between gumby76 and I. It was actually gumby's bright idea...so if it doesn't work out...BLAME IT ON THE GREEN GUY WITH THE LICENSE PLATE "POKEY-99" biggrin.gif

Hank made a great suggestion of having it at Dar Maghreb on Sunset in West Hollywood. To check out the 411 on this restaurant click on this link http://www.digitalcity.com/losangeles/eat/venue.dci?vid=134375

The date has not yet been set, so let us know what you think.

cwm9.gif

cwm35.gif

------------------

smilieherocartoon.gif

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally posted by grandma ~s~:

...BLAME IT ON THE GREEN GUY WITH THE LICENSE PLATE "POKEY-99" biggrin.gif

First, you can not mention the license plate w/o mentioning the gumby riding lookout in the rear window...its a team effort...with that being said...

Seeing as my NC registration expires this month, I will be having a memorial service next Sunday to commemorate the end of an era frown.gif The passing of my NC "POKEY-99" license plate.

Keep your fingers crossed for the CA possibilities...

[QOUTE]Originally posted by grandma ~s~:

Hank made a great suggestion of having it at Dar Maghreb on Sunset in West Hollywood...

Hold up. No Saturday nights. Wake-up and smell the narcotics, that will never happen. As for Ms. Kelly claiming 2 weeks for her birthday that's not right. One weekend only. So pick Judge Jules (1st Saturday)or Pete Tong(2nd Saturday).

Moving on.

cwm7.gif

I would rather do this on a week night. Like Thursday night or something. That way we can go eat and then just chill, maybe go get drinks somewhere. Key word: mellow.

That's just my two cents worth. My Sat. nights usually end up being very crazy. cwm6.gif

e.gif

Originally posted by kelly4185:

judge jules is the second saturday (april 7th)......april 1st is the first saturday...

im only claimin' one saturday, no worries!!!

xoxo

kav

Please look at a calender. The First Saturday is the 7th.

cwm7.gif

------------------

Next.

Alright folks, here's the scoop. I can make the reservation for a private dining room which will cost $20 for the room + cost of dinner and I would have to pay a deposit of $50. Otherwise we can just have it in the main dining room (which I think would be very fun) with belly dancers and all. Whatcha think?

------------------

"I try to make everyone's life a little more ~surreal~copy.jpg ." - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

• 3 weeks later...

April 5th is this Thursday.

Now, putting aside the obvious, how does 8:30 sound? Gum, can you stick that time into your schedule or should we spit out another time or two?

------------------

cwmddd.gif My definition of an educated man is the fellow who knows the right thing to do at the time it has to be done…. You can be sincere and still be stupid.

bash.gif

Archived