Clubplanet Nightlife Community

In honor of Gumby and Herbalist...

~surreal~

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, you guys are gonna kick me in the toosh for this but...I won't be able to do it this week. I forgot that I have a lab on Thursday night. frown.gif Can we plan it for next week (same day)? If not, I can always make arrangements for those that want to go this week. smile.gif Let me know.

Catherine

------------------

"I try to make everyone's life a little more ~surreal~copy.jpg ." - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

that 8:30 shite should stick if you throw it hard enough...and grandma i meant the later the time the better...could someone from the west side pleez give me general driving directions...and how bout a little FUEL afterwards

------------------

logov5.gif

What the hell is this now. A little romantic table for duex with me and the gumbino. cwm38.gif

Maybe reschedule it so that the little princess can make it out. When did you plan this thing out again? Last year. cwm20.gif

------------------

cwmddd.gif My definition of an educated man is the fellow who knows the right thing to do at the time it has to be done…. You can be sincere and still be stupid.

bash.gif

<<<PRINCESS HERE>>>

Okay, I'm sorry this is becoming difficult. cwm14.gif But I will def. do it for next Thurs. smile.gif So for those of you that will be gracing us with your presence PLEASE pm me so I can make a reservation ASAP.

cwm38.gif

------------------

"I try to make everyone's life a little more ~surreal~copy.jpg ." - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

[This message has been edited by ~surreal~ (edited 04-03-2001).]

Someone has requested that we plan the cp dinner for the week of 4/16. It'll probably be on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Saturday night. What do you guys think?

------------------

I don't have any big, huge, cast-in-stone plans until next month, so you can count me in either way. (unless this ends up getting moved to next month, that is.) cwm12.gif

cwm11.gif

------------------

"the decision

to hear the song

or to be the song - "

The week of the 16th is better for me.... My friend from Boston is coming the weekend prior and I don't know if I'm getting paid until the 16th (twice a month shite), so I may be spent the week before...so the week of the 16th would be so much better...any night.

Isn't planning stuff so freaking hard ~s~? Beauty Bar what?...hehehe

cwm12.gif djfrostcali

Originally posted by housecutie:

Hank you rock!!

I pay her a nice kommission for those kind of komments. biggrinflip.gif

(oh yeah, judge jules was good too. hahaha)

But then she gets fined for that one. frownface.gif So, back to square one.

Housecutie, I see a lot of fun times for you in the near future.

fortunesmile.gif

[This message has been edited by herbalist (edited 04-10-2001).]

Hank...you KNOW I didn't remove myself from the dance floor until Jules was finished!! You were there dancing your arse off, if I remember...

LOL. Friends don't let friends dance to cheese.

I was actually roaming around looking for some G'd out fool who we finally found passed out in the corner of the house room.

Please folks, really be careful w/ that shite. cwm23.gif

You revived yourself (hahaha) by your Sunday night plans. biggthumpup.gif

------------------

cwmddd.gif My definition of an educated man is the fellow who knows the right thing to do at the time it has to be done…. You can be sincere and still be stupid.

bash.gif

Archived