Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My financial rape by Valentine's Day

What a bullshit holiday, I want to find the marketing genius that thought of the idea and sticking an umbrella up his ass and open it.

My gf flew up to see me with 00.00$ and expensive expectations.

So I dumped more than 500$ over the course of the weekend, which included all meals, a **** hotel one night, and tons of cosmos.

Still she is not THRILLED but rather Satisfied.

I blew my Technics savings on V-Day like an ass! Oh boo-hoo.

unless that girl is giving you mindblowing orgasms that leave you in need of a hospital stay... dump her greedy ass to the fucking curb...

its not even a matter of the money, but showing up with $0??? jesus, atleast pretend not to be a moneygrubbing whore... christ...

not "thrilled"??? F that shit, man... you're getting used like yesterday's condom.... ;)

Originally posted by joeg

unless that girl is giving you mindblowing orgasms that leave you in need of a hospital stay... dump her greedy ass to the fucking curb...

its not even a matter of the money, but showing up with $0??? jesus, atleast pretend not to be a moneygrubbing whore... christ...

not "thrilled"??? F that shit, man... you're getting used like yesterday's condom.... ;)

WHOOOAA.

I appreciate the support. (?)

She is in college and has 0$. The only $ that she had she used to pay for her flight to visit me.

And she is this gorgeous latina who is an only child, and her parents raised her to marry the prince of wherever, so I am working on calming that shit down.

Long distance relationships are $$$.

there is an expression in Spanish:

Amor de lejos es amor de pendejos!

Originally posted by bassboy

What a bullshit holiday, I want to find the marketing genius that thought of the idea and sticking an umbrella up his ass and open it.

So I dumped more than 500$ over the course of the weekend, which included all meals, a **** hotel one night, and tons of cosmos.

well i hope this makes u feel better...

over valentines day weekend..i got FREE Technics 1200's...mixer...MPC...drum machine..sampler....:D

sucka..:D

Originally posted by davidstone

its too bad both of you are a bunch of faggots.

I say 86 the bitch. First give her a dirty sanchez c/o Mr. Stone

why don't you both take each other out and smoke some poles at a connecticut B&B this weekend.

It's on me.

Lick my grimey twat.

that is dumb. people shouldnt go away if they dont have money to cover their own asses. she sounds like an ungrateful bitch, anyone who would allow someone to support them for days and is not thankful needs to be slapped. then again, my guy wouldnt mind... BUT, i have money so i ALWAYS offer. ;) maybe u r a br0keass lewser who cant afford a hotel room and some dinner? in that case u better find yourself a cheaper date..

Originally posted by somebitch

that is dumb. people shouldnt go away if they dont have money to cover their own asses. she sounds like an ungrateful bitch, anyone who would allow someone to support them for days and is not thankful needs to be slapped. then again, my guy wouldnt mind... BUT, i have money so i ALWAYS offer. ;) maybe u r a br0keass lewser who cant afford a hotel room and some dinner? in that case u better find yourself a cheaper date..

Thanks for the encouragement! :tongue:

I'd rather deal with the bird that had no $, at least she spent her $ on a flight. Then u have the birds who have money and might begrudginly offer to pay once in a while,but god help it if u said ok though, u would be looking at fucking sour puss for the next couple of days.

Originally posted by crosspatrick

I'd rather deal with the bird that had no $, at least she spent her $ on a flight. Then u have the birds who have money and might begrudginly offer to pay once in a while,but god help it if u said ok though, u would be looking at fucking sour puss for the next couple of days.

Word. Not to mention that when she saw the dope hotel room and the bubbly on ice, she went right to town on me and herself.

It was something to see.

But I don't think she is materialistic, but wanted to see me apply some effort. It didn't necessarily have to be financial, but that was the easiest thing and the most fun.

I do hate though how all these "modern women" want equality in so many areas, -which is fine with me- but then still want to be treated like they are princesses. Anyone else hear me on this?

Originally posted by crosspatrick

i dont get bitter if i pay. if you ask me out and i pay i may be bitter but if i ask u out and i pay it is no big deal, i wouldnt ask someone out if i didnt have the money to pay.. i have taken guys out for dinners that were 100+, if someone takes u out a bunch of times and is generous, it is the least you can do.

I do hate though how all these "modern women" want equality in so many areas, -which is fine with me- but then still want to be treated like they are princesses. Anyone else hear me on this?

Yup...the way I see it, there is a big chunk of the female population out there wants the equality thing but isn't willing to sacrifice even a tad bit of the classic female "benefits" that they receive from society.

Thank fuck my girl isn't like that, and I can say the same for practically all of my female friends. But when I see a moneygrubber like that, makes me want to smack 'em across the eyes.

Let's face it...V-Day is a stupid holiday made up by a bunch of marketing people (much like the American image of Santa was made by Coca Cola). There's no point in it other than to inject some cash into the economy during the middle of the dreary winter. On your end, you have to deal with the additional stress and toll on the wallet. But why? Solid couples show their love for each other year-round, in addition to birthdays, anniversaries, and December holidays.

Don't use Valentine's Day as a proving ground to show your girl you can afford the things she's not getting all year around. You should have bought the Technics...you would have been happier in the long run, and she'd still be there to hear you spin.

Thank you,

Dr. Mike

Originally posted by davidstone

its too bad both of you are a bunch of faggots.

I say 86 the bitch. First give her a dirty sanchez c/o Mr. Stone

why don't you both take each other out and smoke some poles at a connecticut B&B this weekend.

It's on me.

we're a "PAIR" of faggots not a "BUNCH" of faggots, you mispluralising ASS.

. . Wow!, what a completely ungreatful bitch . . I do hope you kicked this girl to the curb and started recooping your losses . . .

You know what, stereotypical SEXIST BULLSHIT like this really pisses me off. I could pull out quite a few stereotypes about men if you like, but I'll try to keep my conversation on the mature side. Maybe these aren't WOMEN you're talking about anyway, rather LITTLE GIRLS.

I AM with someone who treats me like a princess, but it's certainly nothing I EXPECTED, and certainly nothing I've ever had before. In fact, I'll pull out a stereotype here... it might just be because he's not a stupid IMMATURE AMERICAN *BOY* who's only looking for a second mommy to take care of him. I supported my loser ex for nearly THREE YEARS because I was trying to help him get his life back in order.

And no I really don't think I'm in the minority here. So please, no more of this ignorant bullshit, thank you very much.

i dont get bitter if i pay. if you ask me out and i pay i may be bitter but if i ask u out and i pay it is no big deal, i wouldnt ask someone out if i didnt have the money to pay.. i have taken guys out for dinners that were 100+, if someone takes u out a bunch of times and is generous, it is the least you can do.

i'd take you out

Originally posted by tastyt

You know what, stereotypical SEXIST BULLSHIT like this really pisses me off. I could pull out quite a few stereotypes about men if you like, but I'll try to keep my conversation on the mature side. Maybe these aren't WOMEN you're talking about anyway, rather LITTLE GIRLS.

I AM with someone who treats me like a princess, but it's certainly nothing I EXPECTED, and certainly nothing I've ever had before. In fact, I'll pull out a stereotype here... it might just be because he's not a stupid IMMATURE AMERICAN *BOY* who's only looking for a second mommy to take care of him. I supported my loser ex for nearly THREE YEARS because I was trying to help him get his life back in order.

And no I really don't think I'm in the minority here. So please, no more of this ignorant bullshit, thank you very much.

Ever see that scene in the South Park movie where Brooke Shields tried to add some substance to a discussion on Conan O'brien, and after she said whatever she said there was a pause and then this guy just slapped her in the face?

Ever see that?

Or do only American *boys* see that?