Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats the hottest club on fridays

Originally posted by sweetgrl

For house music, good hous emusic, but not too many of a young crowd, Its my bday tomorrow and i want to go to a hot spot

the current "hot" spot is cielo

18 little west 12th.

and its only 2 blocks from filter 14

if they don't let you in!

(not making a comment about you, the door is

pretty rough on everyone.)

best friday in nyc 18+ is B-52. Best 21 is tough,most on NYC is 21+. Outside NYC the best 21+ on friday definitley Metro Lounge in NJ, that lace is great. Joey in Clifton NJ is also great. If not NJ Mor up in Stamford CT. is very good.

best spot in NY on a friday is Centro Fly...21 and over...hands down....thats definitely picked up the slack for Twilo...Fuck Arc...no alcohol and 18 and over....Centro Fly seems to do everything that other clubs cant do...never a line for anything...always great DJs....great crowd...girl to guy ratio is perfect...no dress code...how can Arc even come close to that

I might be goin' to check out Arc friday for the first time wit my boy from home...What can i expect from that place differently than Exit on a friday night cause thats usually where i was...not sayin im one of those jacked up draper fans cause i love Tenaglia too just never went to see him...whats the crowd like??? and what time is good to ge there??? how much is it??? Dresscode???

OK Here is what ya need 2 know about friday night @ arc!

The crowd a little bit of everything! Black, White, Yellow, Red, Green , Pink, Gay, Straight, Bisexual, Transexual, Jew, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddist, male, female, bla bla bla! Be open minded and respect that!

What time to get there, my philosophy is come early and stay late! Danny usually goes on at 3 but usually has a good opening DJ. Danny usually spins till 10 or later (If they let him) But the best time to get there is around 4am!

No Dresscode Hence the term "BE YOURSELF"

and its 25 bucks to get in!

See Ya There!