Confucius and Stryke at Spi

spigurl

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello from europe!

hey guys,

looking forward to getting back home and playing this party. i am currently in paris (just finished my last french gig last nite at la loco, right next door to the moulin rouge.) i am on my way to munich tomorrow for some studio work and my last european tour gig. i will post my tour diary on my website when i return. glad to know that meng will be playing that nite as well! should be cool. i have been in a techno state of mind here, so i can't promise that i won't hold back on you non techno listeners. the time for babysitting is over!!!! lol. anyway, i just wanted to say that i really do miss miami, and can't wait to get back home. if you guys want to see some pics and video from one of my tour dates in bordeaux, france at the le4sans club (one of the best techno clubs in the world), you can go to www.le4sans.com and click "deejays" and find my name in there. that was my fave gig of the tour (so far). i probably shouldn't be logging on to clubplanet while i am hear in beautiful paris, but i couldn't resist! wish i could have been at the murk night to rock the nite away. but, i was there in spirit. see you guys soon.

paz,

g

Originally posted by digital7

Greg, good to hear your having a great time....

5.jpg

Miami's own teaching the French a thing or two..

the video's are super kool

thanks danny, cant wait to get home. in munich now. but make no mistake, the french know what´s up when it comes to techno. and saleen, this whole "bomb the french" attitude has got to go man: people are people, all over the world. i am here trying to spread some love and a positive message. i have a lot of french friends whom i would hate to see bombed! if we drop any bomb, let it be one of nothing but mad love!!!!

paz (now, more than ever)

greg

Originally posted by spigurl

Greg,

Get your ass back here!

luv ya, miss ya

A.J.

p.s.,

I saw the video of the french party, you rock!

hey aj,

miss u too! good to see u at spi. saw the flier in an email. can´t wait to get home. few more days of studio recording and the last tour date here in munich on friday. almost home :)