Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What if someone you were with . . .

fierydesire

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my fucken god, you guys are completely ignorant. Honestly a girl can fuck another girl with a strap on but once a guy does another dude, he is automatically gay. You know I would have expected alot more from you educated fools, obviiously I was wrong:rolleyes: Why is it that, there has to be a fucken double standard :mad::rolleyes: He is not gay, he likes pun and maybe some cock . . .

i personally wouldnt be bothered with it. . .i mean if the guy had potential, bi action wouldnt mean squat to me.

it would only be a shocker (if i knew the guy for some time) but i really wouldnt want anyone to write me off if i ever slept with a girl and let it be known. . .

double standards really do suck.

Originally posted by fierydesire

Oh my fucken god, you guys are completely ignorant. Honestly a girl can fuck another girl with a strap on but once a guy does another dude, he is automatically gay. You know I would have expected alot more from you educated fools, obviiously I was wrong:rolleyes: Why is it that, there has to be a fucken double standard :mad::rolleyes: He is not gay, he likes pun and maybe some cock . . .

a girl who likes girls and guys is called "bi"

a guy who likes girls and guys is called "bi"

where's the double standard?:confused:

a bisexual has both hetero and homosexual tendencies... so in essence they ARE "gay", but not exclusively so.

Originally posted by cintron

a girl who likes girls and guys is called "bi"

a guy who likes girls and guys is called "bi"

where's the double standard?:confused:

a bisexual has both hetero and homosexual tendencies... so in essence they ARE "gay", but not exclusively so.

Double standard is in how people perceive what a girl does in respect to a guy

girl bangs girl or guy: guys opinion ---> cool, she's bi etc

guy bangs girl or guy: guys opinion ----> def. gay, can't be bi

ya see the double standard thing, guys just seem to perceive and even females that when a guy does the whole guy fuck another guy thing, he is automatically gay. I mean I see it as being bi, but yet I dont think there should be a name per say. I mean why are there titles on what people do anyway. Who the fuck created these titles in the first place ya know? :rolleyes: If you want to fuck a guy or girl so be it. Just enjoy your sexuality and be peachy:tongue:

I personally wanted to see what everyone thought about the topic. When I heard it I was shocked, I must say but that in no way makes me believe that he likes boys only, he tried it and thats that

i would not react well to that. i hate to say it but i dont think i would want to be with a guy who was interested in guys even a little bit, i would feel like maybe he wants a guy deep down or men would be his first choice. i dont know why, i think a man wouldnt sleep with a man unless he was REALLY into men. females are more experimental, i would love to sleep with a female but i am definitely more into men. all this and i have really said nothing. how strange.

:laugh:

I think girls are easier to "blend the boundaries" like that. Girls can sleep with another girl without there being anything, but it will rain diamonds before a guy sleeps with another guy and says he's straight :laugh:

So, to me, there is something funky with how your guy slept with another guy. I think a guy is more gay to sleep with another guy than a girl is a lesbo to sleep with another girl.

Get my drift :confused:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i have nothin against homosexuals..bisexuals..trisexuals...

but the fact is....its 2 women..theyre soft..smell good...nice to touch...and then theres guys..all rough and shit...

its a double standard..and its wrong..but thats the way it works

I agree 117%

I had to go through all the shit like showering with men every day after practice for wrestling and the basic bottom line is that men are just.......gross. I can see how women might like men cause they are all big and strong and women are all soft and delicate and need that other half. I can also see how women like other women and be bi cause women are beautiful and soft and sensual........makes sense

Call me crazy but I just cant see how a guy can look at another guy as attractive and not be gay.....just doesnt make sense

DISCLAIMER: I originally posted that fierydesire makes guys turn gay....I had no intention to get into this convo

its funny how its mainly guys saying its wierd, open your mind fellas . . . :tongue:

When will people give up this fucken double standard bullshit. I assume you guys would also say a girl who sleeps with alot of guys is a slut where a guy who does the same is the man:rolleyes:

what if he slept with the guy for experimentation purposes would he be regarded any different?

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I agree 117%

I had to go through all the shit like showering with men every day after practice for wrestling and the basic bottom line is that men are just.......gross. I can see how women might like men cause they are all big and strong and women are all soft and delicate and need that other half. I can also see how women like other women and be bi cause women are beautiful and soft and sensual........makes sense

Call me crazy but I just cant see how a guy can look at another guy as attractive and not be gay.....just doesnt make sense

DISCLAIMER: I originally posted that fierydesire makes guys turn gay....I had no intention to get into this convo

just a freakin brute speaking. bwhahaha men are all big and strong. . . :laugh: NOT! And why can't it make sense for another male to think another male is attractive and not be gay :confused: Haven't you ever looked at a guy and thought he is good looking, attractive etc? Just because there was an act involved doesn't mean he likes dick only

Yeah I make all the men who I'm with gay :rolleyes: Ask around, you'll find plenty of flamers galore

Originally posted by fierydesire

just a freakin brute speaking. bwhahaha men are all big and strong. . . :laugh: NOT! And why can't it make sense for another male to think another male is attractive and not be gay :confused: Haven't you ever looked at a guy and thought he is good looking, attractive etc? Just because there was an act involved doesn't mean he likes dick only

Yeah I make all the men who I'm with gay :rolleyes: Ask around, you'll find plenty of flamers galore

whatever....got me on the defensive now

I can definately look at a guy and see him as good looking...but its not in a sexual manner. Any guy that will not say Brad Pitt is better looking than Jeff Black is full of shit.....but does that mean he wants to hop in the same bed as him????? fuck no. You gotta realize that it aint about whether a guy looks good or not....its whether or not they take it to that sexual level.

Admit it.....your ex is a queer