Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Paris gone from Factory????????

Since under the guidelines of reopening Factory has to get all new security team and report to the city once a month, does this mean Paris is not allowed to work the door anymore? I heard she wasn't there last night. Not that I really care but I am just curious

Originally posted by zz6

agreed who gives a shit , who's standing at the door, its unimportant people truying to prop themsel;ves up, but basically, most, not all, are losers. now, lets get into the DJ bullshit also

So what you are saying is that both of my jobs are bullshit? :nono: bad bad bad! :tongue:

Originally posted by turpentyine

why is it that poeple working the door r made into such a big deal???

whoe gives a shit really.

The only reason alot of people liked paris at the door is because the type of crowd she lets in. Why do you think the crowd at factory is going to shit, its because she's not their, the guys at the door don't give a shit who they let in, its a bunch of scumbags in that place. But I still go cause JP's there.

Im sorry but who is Paris, Mickey Mouse, VixenFoxy, Me, You, and the man in the moon to tell anyone that they are either good enough or not worthy enough to spend their money in any establishment!

Think About This!

Clubs in NYC in general are not pulling the #'s they used to in say 98,99, and 00!

When was the last time (Excluding Holidays, and Big Events) that you waited on line for longer than say 10 minutes to get into any club? Actually a few fridays @ Roxy may be the Exception. And please dont lash out at me and name some Euro Trash Lounge as an exception!

The days of the Yes/No door policys are over! If you have money to get in the door your in! The game has totally changed. With weak #'s clubs can't afford to have a strict door policy they won't cut it.

If you like a certian DJ then go see him spin! Who cares who else is there if your enjoying yourself than thats all that matters!

Dance music is Universal (Now I know im gonna get reamed out for this) I cant stand when people are say "Too Many Asian's", "Too Many Guido's", "Too Many Gay People"! Guess What most of them are there for the same reasons you are! To Hear good music!

i never had a problem with paris, and (s)he never had a problem with me or those i was with...

however i do respect the right of a club, a business afterall, to be restrictive; to cater to 'the elite' - whoever they may be in the eyes of the folks at the door. However, such a policy quickly breeds pretention in everyone involved

And those who know :idea: its all about one thing, musik, and everything else is :peeright:

Plus, it just doesnt make good business sense to tell someone to go home who has $40 in their hand they are looking to drop just to walk through that door... SOooooo come one, come all, just dance and do your thing:bounce:

Originally posted by mattm2o

[

If you like a certian DJ then go see him spin! Who cares who else is there if your enjoying yourself than thats all that matters!

Dance music is Universal (Now I know im gonna get reamed out for this) I cant stand when people are say "Too Many Asian's", "Too Many Guido's", "Too Many Gay People"! Guess What most of them are there for the same reasons you are! To Hear good music!

AMEN preach on Matt

Originally posted by ultracrzy

errr.... doing the door @ factory is not all she does, she runs a modeling agency during the week, i saw an interview with her on Xtra awhile ago

She doesnt run tthe agency, but she is an agent scott. She is my friends agent actually. That piece on Xtra when she was getting interviewed, they were doing a piece on my friend.

She actually noticed him online at factory and told him he should model and now he one of the top models in the country, but she was wierd. When he was around she was cool, but when he wasnt it depended on what mood she was in, if she wanted to be nice to you or not, and I dont think that is cool.