After u cum in yer girl's mouth....

quoth

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by entheogen808

hell yeah!!!

i give her a kiss because i like to let her know how much i appreciate her skills, and because i enjoy tasting myself in her mouth. if i can ask her to take it, i can take it too, i just don't like a mouthful of cum.

Good man. :aright:

If I don't get a kiss afterwards, you can forget about getting to do it again, EVER!

Originally posted by somebitch

yuck i brush my fucken teeth. no offense but the taste of cum makes me wanna vomit.. i usually stop and use my hands when he is close.

You know, I don't really taste it that much if he actually cums inside of my mouth, b/c most of it ends up towards the back of the mouth. I taste it a lot more if, say, it's sprayed all over my stomach, and I run my fingers in it and suck on them.

I guess the old joke is true, you don't taste it b/c the right taste buds aren't at the back of your tongue... :laugh2:

Originally posted by tastyt

You know, I don't really taste it that much if he actually cums inside of my mouth, b/c most of it ends up towards the back of the mouth. I taste it a lot more if, say, it's sprayed all over my stomach, and I run my fingers in it and suck on them.

I guess the old joke is true, you don't taste it b/c the right taste buds aren't at the back of your tongue... :laugh2:

AMEN!!! the world needs more women like you!!!

Originally posted by somebitch

yuck i brush my fucken teeth. no offense but the taste of cum makes me wanna vomit.. i usually stop and use my hands when he is close.

ugh I'm with you... that shit makes me gag... I mean, I kinda feel bad about it, but whatever... I usually use my hands at the end too

Originally posted by entheogen808

AMEN!!! the world needs more women like you!!!

You know, I was just thinking about this earlier... sex is SUPPOSED TO BE DIRTY!!! And this includes the smells and the tastes... If it's totally sanitized, what's the point? :confused:

Alright its my turn to answer to the question:

yer fucking absolutely right i kiss after i cum in her mouth

and of course like tastey (the male tasty not female tasty) said by that time she has already swallowed it so it aint no huge deal.

But i think its incredibly hot to do simply because its kinda like how u just "sealed the deal" by cumming in her mouth...well as the old saying goes everything gets "sealed with a kiss" ;)

and to somebitch and mystify: ladies if u go down..STAY DOWN...none of this "i usually use my hands tward the end tee-hee lol LMAO poopie head" type bullshit

And if u ask me....do i and/or would i kiss her after she flushes all her pussy juice in my mouth when i go down on her?

you bet yer ass i do!!!!!!!

Couple of notes to self in this thread:

NEVER let somebitch and mystify go down on me cause they are not teamplayers

ALWAYS let tastyt go down on me...she is the team CAPTAIN!!! :eek:

Originally posted by quoth

Alright its my turn to answer to the question:

yer fucking absolutely right i kiss after i cum in her mouth

and of course like tastey (the male tasty not female tasty) said by that time she has already swallowed it so it aint no huge deal.

But i think its incredibly hot to do simply because its kinda like how u just "sealed the deal" by cumming in her mouth...well as the old saying goes everything gets "sealed with a kiss" ;)

and to somebitch and mystify: ladies if u go down..STAY DOWN...none of this "i usually use my hands tward the end tee-hee lol LMAO poopie head" type bullshit

And if u ask me....do i and/or would i kiss her after she flushes all her pussy juice in my mouth when i go down on her?

you bet yer ass i do!!!!!!!

ALWAYS let tastyt go down on me...she is the team CAPTAIN!!! :eek:

lofl thats great!!!

I always do.

But i think its incredibly hot to do simply because its kinda like how u just "sealed the deal" by cumming in her mouth...

Word. It just does not seem complete without the seal.

STAY DOWN...none of this "i usually use my hands tward the end tee-hee lol LMAO poopie head" type bullshit

That is no fun.

HA!- I never really gave it much thought until I started reading these boards. It just seems like, not only the sexier and more intimate way to go about it, but it's a hell of a lot cleaner too...

It always seems really hot at the time, when the guy cums on you, but two minutes later you're sitting there with this goo sliding down your tummy (or wherever), and suddenly it just isnt' quite so hot anymore... LMAO!

HA!- I never really gave it much thought until I started reading these boards. It just seems like, not only the sexier and more intimate way to go about it, but it's a hell of a lot cleaner too...

It always seems really hot at the time, when the guy cums on you, but two minutes later you're sitting there with this goo sliding down your tummy (or wherever), and suddenly it just isnt' quite so hot anymore... LMAO!

plus that stuff gets everywhere, and doesn't clean up with regular tissues.

Originally posted by quoth

Ah-hem! .....You worry about getting your bj's, and I'll worry about givin mine!

Um "let" :laugh: please, you wish! :tongue:

it is so much sexier. if i wanted to get someones hands dirty, id do it myself.. ladies stop finishing with the hand

Yeah. Why not. First of all 99% of it is gone already and you do not taste it anyway.

Secondly if you actually have feelings for the person how can you not kiss her. It is pure disrespect if you expect her to swallow and then you refuse to kiss her. Shit be greatful that she is swallowing. Many don't.

I would definetley kiss... I think its sexy, and its your own cumm who gives a shit... Im with TASTEY on the snowballing part that shit just doesn't work for me...

What turns me on more is when your going downtown and then you kiss ,and she tastes herself !!! That shyt drives me wild! :D