Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Do I Make The Swelling Go Down :(

I would say ice and anything with ibuprofen, like advil or aleve, those are anti-inflammatory.

and the weed thing, bad idea. actually increases your heart rate, and plus you dont want smoke in that area after you just had surgery...

and make sure you are comfortable with enough pain killers... that is essential:)

Originally posted by neptune1

I would say ice and anything with ibuprofen, like advil or aleve, those are anti-inflammatory.

and the weed thing, bad idea. actually increases your heart rate, and plus you dont want smoke in that area after you just had surgery...

and make sure you are comfortable with enough pain killers... that is essential:)

Thank you so much

Yea Allen the doc gave me hydro codine:D

Originally posted by somebitch

so take it!!

im lucky i have no wisdom teeth. my worst nightmare is that they suddenly appear...

my worst nightmare is that you suddenly grow vampire fangs and chase me around a club... i wish i could stop having that dream every night.... :tongue:

Originally posted by somebitch

so take it!!

im lucky i have no wisdom teeth. my worst nightmare is that they suddenly appear...

I only have my top two wisdom teeth... and apparently the bottom ones are the ones that usually cause the most trouble. They started to cut through the gums when I was in college and are, like, halfway out. I seriously hope they never have to be pulled...

ugh i just got one of my bottom wisdom teeth pulled a couple of weeks ago. i have a couple but this one was impacted and hurt sooo bad. the dentist put me on vicotin aftet it was pulled for the pain so i felt a little better. as for the swelling just ice it on and off for about 15 each time.

in about a week you will feel a hell of a lot better ;)

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I got my wizdom teeth pulled on monday and I been tryin to get the swelling to go down but it wont!

Anyone have any ideas?

ummm.... call your doctor?

If the swelling doesnt go down in a day or so it could be a sign of infection. and he/She should give you an anti-inflammatory anyway.