Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Josh Wink & Erick Morillo Crobar March 3

james954

BACK DOOR BAMBY

Monday, March 03, 2003

Carmel Ophir and Mykel Stevens present:

Back Door Bamby 7 Year Anniversary

Featuring Striptease Sex Kittens in action! - starring The Torrid, Sizzling, Saucy & Spicy - with DJS

ERICK MORILLO

9_12.jpg

JOSH WINK

3_5t.jpg

pumping you with their HARD HOUSE INJECTIONS

along with residents Shannon and Gigi

Crobar Miami

1445 Washington

Miami Beach

p 305.531.8225

table reservation 305.672.8084

http://www.crobarmiami.com

mast_logo.gif

Originally posted by laliux

This is a party to seriously consider going even though it's a Monday. We'll see. :hat:

Laliux .... if I have to pick you up and then drag you back home at 5 am I will .... Bambi is the s**t ..... and with that line-up ... OMG:eek: :eek:

BTW ... LOLA ... you have to start calling sick for next Tuesday ...:D:hat:

Originally posted by macboy

I love Morillo, but I can't justify dropping $30 at the door. It doesn't matter if you've got the money or not, $30 is ridiculous.

It would certainly hurt. BDB is celebrating its 7th year, :afro: any idea of what you are going to experience? :idea: And I haven't mentioned who is playing yet. I wouldn't call it ridiculous, :blown: maybe fairly high for a Monday.

BDB is the second oldest party in the beach. And people pay $20 every Monday without a guest DJ of the kind of Eric Morillo and Josh Wink.:tongue:

Originally posted by diegonyc

$30 cover is worse than Manhattan covers and u guys don't even make the same salary!

Goooood morning.:D

Wowowowowowow ... if I regret something is that Sobe doesn't have a 24 hr. liquor license ...

Bambi was ridicuuuuulous last nite ... what a classy way to celebrate its 7th year anniversary ...

Starting by the cover charge ... I would pay every year those thirty bucks and more ... if I get to see not one ... not two ... but three of our fellow Cpers ... dancing their asses off ... on Crobar's stage ... first one Rcrespo ... then came Digital 7 ... and then Marick ... I have seen them dance their arses off b4 ... but on a Monday? ... in front of the DJ booth ... wowowowow ...:D :D

As for the nite ... Josh Wink ... class ... what a superb ... on the spot ... opening set ... easily one of the best openings I've ever heard ... got into Crobar pretty late ... took me less than five minutes to get into it ...

As to Eric ... I will say it plain and simple ... for Ultra Radio One wanted an american DJ ... Alex said right away ... Eric ... no shit ... to have Eric playing CROBAR for BACK DOOR BAMBI ... doesn't get any better in Miami ... hands down ... and sorry DT ...

It was 5:01 ... Crobar packed ... packed ... packed ... what an energy ... :eek: :eek:

I just woke up ... wowowowow ....:D :D :D:hat: