Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This will freak you out. . .

cookiegirl

Originally posted by revaluation

it plays the odds...like for example you can't get an outcome of 10. And there's a bunch of numbers like that. PLus only a few different shapes, like 9 or so. So it raises the chance of actually guessing correctly.

Freaked me out the first couple of times I did it though...neato

there are no odds about it . . .

it is purely a mathematical formula . . .

every answer you get is a factor of 9, the only answers you can get are 9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54, 63, 72, 81, 90 and 99 . . .

if you look at the symbols for these numbers, they are exactly the same and that's why the symbol will always be correct if you do the formula . . .

god, that's why i'm such a good moderator . . .

Originally posted by eggmok

there are no odds about it . . .

it is purely a mathematical formula . . .

every answer you get is a factor of 9, the only answers you can get are 9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54, 63, 72, 81, 90 and 99 . . .

if you look at the symbols for these numbers, they are exactly the same and that's why the symbol will always be correct if you do the formula . . .

god, that's why i'm such a good moderator . . .

:shaky:

yup, seems like eggmok here is correct.

Guest jroo

it worked 10 times in a row for me. i think the rest of you guys just cant add and subtract so you'll fucked it up, p.s. you arent right.

25= 2+5= 7 25-7= 28 28 isnt a factor of 9 there is one example

Originally posted by jroo

it worked 10 times in a row for me. i think the rest of you guys just cant add and subtract so you'll fucked it up, p.s. you arent right.

25= 2+5= 7 25-7= 28 28 isnt a factor of 9 there is one example

omg dude, too bad you didnt edit that post.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

25-7=18 NOT 28.

eggmok is asian, so he's supposed to be good in math, so i'll go with what eggmok says.

Originally posted by vicman

omg dude, too bad you didnt edit that post.

25-7=18 NOT 28.

eggmok is asian, so he's supposed to be good in math, so i'll go with what eggmok says.

damn skippy . . .

my fifth grade science fair project was on how mathematical formulas can be used to create simple tricks, like the crystal ball on this website . . .

Originally posted by jroo

see here is another reason why

explain the differernt symbols?

dude, let it go. we all make mistakes. look at the all the symbols that are assigned to numbers that are multiples of 9 up until 81. they are always the same. why? because any answer that you give get will always be 81 or 72 or 63 or 54 or 45 or 36 or 27 or 18 or 9.

the aforementioned numbers are also all multiples of 9, in case you forgot to multiply :D

Originally posted by eggmok

omg, you're using the chewbaca defense . . .

now i'm doomed . . . :laugh:

i love it . . .

did anyone else get jroo's allusion . . .

"Ladies and Gentlemen of this supposed jury...

"I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookie from the planet Kashyyyk, but Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it, that does not make sense. Why would a wookie, an eight foot tall wookie, want to live on Endor with a bunch of two foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense!

But more importantly you have to ask yourself, what does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and Gentlemen it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me, I'm a lawyer, defending a major Union society, and I'm talking about Chewbacca. Does that make sense?

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am not making any sense. None of this makes sense. And so you have to remember when you're in that jury room deliberating and conjugating the emancipation proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and Gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor you must acquit."

"The defense rests."

chewbacca3.jpg