Clubplanet Nightlife Community

true or false???

nympho69

Originally posted by misk

......yea.....but just because someone works harder....doesn't mean they will be a success! lol........a lot of times u can just end up with one tired motherfucker and his small penis.....:tongue:

that was great...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

......yea.....but just because someone works harder....doesn't mean they will be a success! lol........a lot of times u can just end up with one tired motherfucker and his small penis.....:tongue:

. . That really was a great quote . . :laugh:... classic... :aright:

Originally posted by origskeemr

:nono: poor lil' bugga:(

...why do u assume i am talking about someone.........how do u know it's not someone else....or just a general comment........u return to posting for the small penis thread....Interesting my chocolate covered friend.....;)

...why do u assume i am talking about someone.........how do u know it's not someone else....or just a general comment........u return to posting for the small penis thread....Interesting my chocolate covered friend.....;)

C'mon dont even try calling me out... You know how I roll ;)

lol, true!!!! and i guess no matter how hard he works , how would u be able to feel it if he was small anyway??? it would be like r u in yet, r u in yet........shit girl ive been in for the past hour or so.......oops!!! lol . meanwhile hes about to die for workin it so hard :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by nympho69

guys with smaller dicks work harder in the bedroom???

ive only come across one small dick and well, lets not go there...

but is it true?

I'd have to argue the contrary. Men with small penises tend to have self-esteem problems once they are naked and get shy. So I would think men with biger dicks have bigger egos and want to *show off* more in the bedroom.

Like with anything else...the more confidence you have in yourself, the better you will perform.

Originally posted by bkissa

I'd have to argue the contrary. Men with small penises tend to have self-esteem problems once they are naked and get shy. So I would think men with biger dicks have bigger egos and want to *show off* more in the bedroom.

Like with anything else...the more confidence you have in yourself, the better you will perform.

But a lot of guys with big dicks think that that's all it takes to get a woman off.

I don't have an answer for the question... i've only been with two guys I'd consider "small," I don't think that's a large enough sample to draw a conclusion from, lol.

Originally posted by tastyt

But a lot of guys with big dicks think that that's all it takes to get a woman off.

I don't have an answer for the question... i've only been with two guys I'd consider "small," I don't think that's a large enough sample to draw a conclusion from, lol.

:laugh: :laugh:

thats exactly why i asked...

but i think it might be true it makes sense

they know they're lacking in size

so they better have some moves