Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys...I have a question for u...

jrsygrl

Originally posted by damack

i've come to realize that us guys like to suck pussy more than you girls like to suck dick. now that just ain't fair.

Hey, if you pitched for both teams, you'd realize how much easier it is to eat pussy than it is to suck cock... :tongue:

Originally posted by jrsygrl

DO U GUYS NEED TO BE IN THE MOOD TO GO DOWN ON UR GIRL? AND IF U DO HAVE TO BE IN THE MOOD - AND U KNOW UR GIRL WANTS IT...WOULD U DO IT ANYWAY...TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM?

Going down on a woman GETS ME IN THE MOOD. :licker:

Nothing turns me on more than a woman squeezing the life out of my brain with her thighs and screaming to the all mighty GOD above. :D

DO U GUYS NEED TO BE IN THE MOOD TO GO DOWN ON UR GIRL? AND IF U DO HAVE TO BE IN THE MOOD - AND U KNOW UR GIRL WANTS IT...WOULD U DO IT ANYWAY...TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM?

take one for the team doesn't apply here. And if Im in the mood to fuck I be going down on my main broad

Originally posted by elementx

Going down on a woman GETS ME IN THE MOOD. :licker:

Nothing turns me on more than a woman squeezing the life out of my brain with her thighs and screaming to the all mighty GOD above. :D

dont you love that ??:D :D

Originally posted by bkissa

Haha you took the words right out of my mouth.

since those words arent in your mouth anymore , can i put something else in it ;) ;)

well , this is a thread about oral right ?:D

something about a girl just coming off her period which turns me off from going down on her. i let it marinate for a few days before i go diving back down there. i'm not the type to go, ok, your period is over, let me get a taste. let a few days pass, it's just safer and cleaner that way i guess.

I've been awarded the box eating champ award on the jersey board....

If you look good and keep it clean and groomed Im tearing it up!!!

Originally posted by notallthere

Ill answer your question with a question Do you have to be in the mood to swallow a guys dick or do you just feel like sucking it all day?

I am not gonna say that I feel like sucking all day...but that doesnt stop me from doing it all the time. I know that my man enjoys it - ALOT!!! - and I want to please him in anyway that I can - ALL THE TIME

I am not gonna say that I feel like sucking all day...but that doesnt stop me from doing it all the time. I know that my man enjoys it - ALOT!!! - and I want to please him in anyway that I can - ALL THE TIME

Amen girlie !!!

Originally posted by bkissa

Haha you took the words right out of my mouth.

:laugh: eh, forget it I wont even say it

as for the question... I am always in the mood and when I'm not I just start doing it anyway cause it puts me in the mood;) :tongue: Then just give me a towel cause I am going to be down there for a while... Nuttin makes me hornier than having a girl dripping wet :D