Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys...I have a question for u...

jrsygrl

Originally posted by jrsygrl

DO U GUYS NEED TO BE IN THE MOOD TO GO DOWN ON UR GIRL? AND IF U DO HAVE TO BE IN THE MOOD - AND U KNOW UR GIRL WANTS IT...WOULD U DO IT ANYWAY...TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM?

I can't remember the last time I wasnt in the mood. Its a necessity for me, watching her get off is part of the high, its very erotic and the reward for my work is well worth it.

I can't understand guys that wont go down on a woman.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by jrsygrl

DO U GUYS NEED TO BE IN THE MOOD TO GO DOWN ON UR GIRL? AND IF U DO HAVE TO BE IN THE MOOD - AND U KNOW UR GIRL WANTS IT...WOULD U DO IT ANYWAY...TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM?

I think everyone knows the answer to this one

Originally posted by damack

i've come to realize that us guys like to suck pussy more than you girls like to suck dick. now that just ain't fair.

that has not been my experience at all. in all the circles in which i've traveled (good/bad, fun/not, younger/now), women are mostly expected to suck dick, and are lucky if they get guys that go down. the only friend i know who hasn't had this experience actually says that everyone with whom she's ever had sex (and that's a lot of guys) has gone down on her too. all of these guys were latino, and her theory is that latino guys like to eat box :worry: . i dunno if there's anything to that :shaky: ...