Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what makes u cum

nympho69

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what makes me cum is a nice, hot, wet, shaved piece of pink meat. nothing feels better, especially when i have her on her back and i am top, and place 2 large pillows underneath her ass cheeks to raise the puss into mid air. no friction at all.

try it some time:idea:

there is one special girl out there that gives the best blow jobs in the whole world and to this day :) has ever given given a better blow job than her and i totally think she is very confident in what she does and hell yeah i could sure use a blow job right now cuz thinkin of it makes me so horny ;):)

Great, I was fine all day, I read this freakin post and now my juices are flowing..lol..jk

One thing though, glancing through the previous posts, there was a bit of an amount of guys that never came from a blow job...

Granted that lines me up with one hundred and one cracks and other lines to bust balls (pardon the punn) but I wont, Ill be nice.

But I am curious, how come...?

Was it the chica doing it? Too drunk whenever it happens?

Or just not into them...

And as far as the ladys on the board that took it everywhere except their ears....:eek: :eek: Ya, umm I think its time for me to meet some of these clubplanet gals...lol:laugh:

Originally posted by gabo

Ill take that as a yes! ok cool Ill be waiting

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................r u still waiting??? :tongue:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sugarnspice69

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................r u still waiting??? :tongue:

yea, I am still waiting. whens it gonna happen anyway?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by eckobarbie

the only way i cum is if i finger myself. :(

now thats something I would love to watch

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sugarnspice69

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ok well, Ill just be here with my pants to the floor, waiting.:tongue:

Guest gabo

I think were the only ones awake on the board right now... wanna fool around while no ones looking? hehe:D :tongue: