Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Phone sex operators

ravahstar

Anybody ever did this? I heard it's a good way to make good clean money. No physical contact, just talking dirty to get some hornballs off. It would seem more funny than anything else. Get to play a character and get some lonely guys off :laugh:

I have a friend who does this on the weekends for some extra cash. From what she tells me....be prepared for anything.

The men who call the hotlines are the ones that are too shy to go to hookers or whose fantasies are so perverted no hooker would do them. Pretty much what you would do is role-play. A lot of the callers have rape fatasies, incest fantasies, piss and feces fantasies, necrophilia fantasies, barnyard fantasies, a lot of BDSM fantasies, etc.. Often it's a combination of several.

For example you might have a caller who will want you to pretend you are his 10 year daughter he rapes and kills. (Hey better to do it on the phone than do it in real life.) Or you might have to pretend you're a labrador and bark for him.

The stories she tells me are scary! :eek:

Some people out there are so weird it really makes you think. Like what people really think and do behind closed doors. My friend used to work in this role play place and this guy would come in one day a week for like 8 hours and put his head in the toliet bowl and make everybody there piss and crap on him and pay them 5 for every piss and 10 for every sh*t:eek:

Originally posted by ravahstar

Some people out there are so weird it really makes you think. Like what people really think and do behind closed doors. My friend used to work in this role play place and this guy would come in one day a week for like 8 hours and put his head in the toliet bowl and make everybody there piss and crap on him and pay them 5 for every piss and 10 for every sh*t:eek:

:laugh: :laugh:

that just made crack up for like 10 min

But yea the guy who liked to be sh*t and pissed on had issues, my friend even showed me his "business card" where he advertised he did parties also. Like, if you were having a party he'd stick his head in the toilet the whole time so people could go on him everytime they had to use the bathroom and he'd pay money for it. The worst part is he said he had a wife and kids who obviously had no idea he does this so he handed out a beeper # and said he can only call back at certain times if he wasn't home....:eek: