Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Regret

many things.

i regret my last relationship, which was with a really good friend of mine who won't even call me once in 6 months..that bastard...:mad:

i regret passing up an ivy league school....

i regret hurting a lot of people.

and i regret meeting a lot of people.

Originally posted by deeelite1

Regret is definately one of the worst feelings I think.

Constantly running in your head.. If I did this instead of that, or that instead of this can make someone go insane.

YESSS...and the worst is you cant go back and fix anything...all u can do is learn from your mistakes which is what I ahve done in all the situations I have regreted BUT I hate the running through the head stuff :(

Originally posted by Reeni

i would say regret but i wish i went away to school

i feel that way too whenever I think about the crowded trains I have to face every morning :mad:

I don't have any real regrets. Every moment has been a lesson for me. Every experience, good and bad, makes me who I am. I can only hope that I become a better person from them.

i kick myself in the ass for NOT doing things more than i regret doing them... at least when you do something that you wish you hadn't, you'll learn from the situation and know better next time...

on the other hand, if you pass something up, you're not always able to get it back...

Originally posted by dgmodel

yes exactly... has your life been a downward spiral since then as well???

I wouldn't say a downward spiral. But just kinda holds less meaning. I guess until I find someone who I could actually care for again.

I think regret is definitely one of the worst feelings in the world, b/c no matter what you do or how much you wish the situation was different, you are helpless to change what has been done. Another bad feeling is guilt, and the worst is when the two go hand in hand:(