Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok, anyone know whats up wit SPRINGFIELD MASS!!?!?

This Saturday, i will be staying at a hotel. visiting some family, and was wondering if anyone could give me a Head's up on BARS, and clubs out there, i here they got some nice little spots...

NO i DNOT wanna go to the ASYLUM!

lol, Cheesey ass R&B Clubs>

Jazz clubs....dance clubs>>>

anything FUN, n DUMB

i wanna get Wasted, and have fun.....

oh and are there any gay bars in case i wanna pick up some "mass Tree ass"

Thanks!

Oly<

OMG why are you going there? i'm so sorry! ;)

i used to go to college 20 mins from there.

ok, yea asylum is SHADY! but sometimes they have good DJs that come up to spin there. though, everyone there is around 14 years old. blech.

there's this one CHEESY club called "hippodrome." it used to be a huge theatre that was converted into a club. it's not that bad.

the drinks are mad cheap there and the security is non-existent!

this kitty was bumping her way into k-holes in there! have fun! :heart:

Originally posted by jaysea

im scared........... lol

I actually work here in Springfield,MA in the downtown area. It's a shock after living in Stamford prior to moving back up here. Here is what you have here:

Friday - Hot Club... the music is ok, but the DJ pretty much has a wide variety of music and it's allot better the the Hippodrome. Drinks are also very cheap. Stick to the right side of the club because the other areas are B.S. As for bars.. they are all with the same area.. Worthington St had a shit load of them. Arte Pasta is a cool lounge with excellent martini's. The Pour House is also a good time.

Saturday - Hippodrome is the only place worth going to. Drinks are cheap(stick to the top bar and ask for Breann as she makes strong ones). Music is crap pretty much, but the woman there are sometimes worth going for. Most are either from CT or from the local college's. PM me should you have any questions - Scott

Originally posted by snappy139

Saturday - Hippodrome is the only place worth going to. Drinks are cheap(stick to the top bar and ask for Breann as she makes strong ones). Music is crap pretty much, but the woman there are sometimes worth going for. Most are either from CT or from the local college's. PM me should you have any questions - Scott

Umm...I don't think Jaysea is looking for any women...

;)

Might want to scratch this place off the list then!

cool cool cool

lol i guess?

is there a cover at hippodome? a list? :laugh:

and also, hows the monkey bar? or mecca?

somone mentioned them to me....

Thanks everyone...

HEY KITTY19!!

WHERE THE FUCK U BEEN GIRL!!

lol

Those other places you mentioned are all part of the Hot Club. They are located upstairs. As for cover or a list for the Hippodrome.. cover is 7 beans. They do have a vip card that gets you in free b4 11pm. Go to the site though... www.hdrome.com

>oly

JAYSEA you hoebag! i've been working like a dog doing this investment banking shit. i'm dying. hope you're doing ok these days.. you've faced mad drama in your life hun, i respect you are still standing on your 2 feet! :heart:

The only Monkey Bar I know of is in Amherst, MA, which is approx a 20-30 min highway drive. Not worth it, considering places in MA close at 2 am! Wannabe SF/Exit music.

There's some rave going on that weekend in Hartford, CT which is about 30-40 mins away. It's a small one though.

Have fun sweetie, just try to enjoy the beautiful white scenery. ;)

Originally posted by kitty19

JAYSEA you hoebag! i've been working like a dog doing this investment banking shit. i'm dying. hope you're doing ok these days.. you've faced mad drama in your life hun, i respect you are still standing on your 2 feet! :heart:

The only Monkey Bar I know of is in Amherst, MA, which is approx a 20-30 min highway drive. Not worth it, considering places in MA close at 2 am! Wannabe SF/Exit music.

There's some rave going on that weekend in Hartford, CT which is about 30-40 mins away. It's a small one though.

Have fun sweetie, just try to enjoy the beautiful white scenery. ;)

Rave in Hartford??? Must be at one of the after hours crack dens..

i saw pics it looks scarey, lol

Whats the DEAL with HOTT CLUB?

and thank u kitty! lol

oly>>

There's nothing big about the Hot Club.. music is better by far is the only benefit. I'm not sure what is better.. Springfield or Hartford. There are two places in Hartford that are good on Friday's though. The Vado lounge and Martini Blue.. worth checking out....

damn, coming to my neck of the woods!

I would reccomend hartford (its about 20 min from Spring)

Vado and Blue are the hotspots, although ive been to neither, ive heard a lot of things, and i know a lot of people that go.

as for after hours -

u got vibe and muni, muni is better on fridays but not much...and Saturdays in hartford are gettting dead, but you can go to vibe on a sat, although there aint no HOUSE in there :(

well your gona be headed up to where i grew up, ive had many a good nights in good ole springfield.....over all its not to bad....its no new york but a good time can be had.......on fri id check out naismiths on worthington st. its a college and twenty something crowd cheap beer and a large selection of brew that are very unique....at for hot club my buddy works the door and all i have to say is stay away its not fun at all when i forst opened it was packed as all hell but now its very bad.......on sat id goto hippodrome.....most are right about it being shitty music but there are alway lots and lots of amazing woman...drinks are also very cheap compared to ny and last i knew they had an O2 bar worth checking out.....as far as guest list and cover....cover is about 10 at hippodrome and i dont know of any guestlist.....also massachusetts clubs and bars close at two so be prepared to just be getting goin only to have places shut down.......hartford is also a good spot but springfield is usually more consistant that hartford.......another thing to consider is its spring break time and springfield is alot of college kids so it might be kinda dead.....anyways have fun in springfield i always did

Originally posted by bongoe

well your gona be headed up to where i grew up, ive had many a good nights in good ole springfield.....over all its not to bad....its no new york but a good time can be had.......on fri id check out naismiths on worthington st. its a college and twenty something crowd cheap beer and a large selection of brew that are very unique....at for hot club my buddy works the door and all i have to say is stay away its not fun at all when i forst opened it was packed as all hell but now its very bad.......on sat id goto hippodrome.....most are right about it being shitty music but there are alway lots and lots of amazing woman...drinks are also very cheap compared to ny and last i knew they had an O2 bar worth checking out.....as far as guest list and cover....cover is about 10 at hippodrome and i dont know of any guestlist.....also massachusetts clubs and bars close at two so be prepared to just be getting goin only to have places shut down.......hartford is also a good spot but springfield is usually more consistant that hartford.......another thing to consider is its spring break time and springfield is alot of college kids so it might be kinda dead.....anyways have fun in springfield i always did

I forgot about the o2 bar at the Hipp. I did it a few times.... fun time!! Cover is 7...

lmao . . . ill be up there saturday if i'm not workin @ b'lo. . . . at friggin asylum *gulp* my girlfriend is spinnin there saturday nite so there i go to support.

hot club used to be alright, if the people from up there say it is, then check it out, i havent been up there in a long time.

the only other club in springfield is the hippodrome, i used to work there when i went to school in ma . . . if you wanna go i'll make sure you're taken care of @ the door (let me use my MA juice :rolleyes:)

~ brandie

the only other club in springfield is the hippodrome, i used to work there when i went to school in ma . . .

hey when did you work at hippodrome i just moved form there last june so ive prob see yas there i was there alot on thurs night and sometimes on sat??????

Originally posted by bongoe

the only other club in springfield is the hippodrome, i used to work there when i went to school in ma . . .

hey when did you work at hippodrome i just moved form there last june so ive prob see yas there i was there alot on thurs night and sometimes on sat??????

from the time that it first opened till about the following april/may . . . only on thursdays when it first opened, that crowd was worse that the others . . . saturdays i worked a lot, and fridays before it got too ghetto ;) lol . . . was a cocktail waitress, if i worked thursdays i usually helped w. security.

~ brandie