Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPACE 34- will it ever open ?????

Shadowz

Get one thing straight...it doesnt matter whether its up now or whether its up in a year..it will be ready to go soon...Shadowz...pardon my french but you have to be a moron to think anyone with their hands in Space34's future would half-ass construction to speed up building time. look at another one of the posts that pod (i believe) did about their soundsystem alone...they put alot of heart and money into the building and if you know it inside out...congratulations for being a hopeless fanatic. hopefully the people over at Space34 will get you a t-shirt or something.Geez....

However..i will put my comment in by saying that Space has always managed to pull in superb talent and handle the crowds as well as the dj's accordingly. if for some reason the building isnt 100% , you should at least know that they have a plan b, c, and d. its a business to them...and a club to us. Remember that. While you sit down in your little vip table and have your grey goose with cranberry juice, they are out brainstorming for who else to bring in next month. And yes...i know this FIRST hand from seeing many of the employees that work there go 6-7 day/ 60+ hour weeks just so you can get your table and listen to your dj.

Dont expect it to be open. They have not officially announced a date, so dont expect it to be open when you want it to be. i wish it was open this saturday so i could have a blast before conference...but it may/may not happen.

Just...Breathe...Just Believe....

(Space34 will be open...)....Another Day....:D

SpaceCadet888

Future Space34 Frequent-Clubber.

PS- pod i need to speak with you...PM me plz..

let's clarify a few things for this board-

1. Spacecadet- I want to thank you for agreeing with me that it will not be open for WMC.

Also, i am curious why you call me a moron when you agree with me? (aka that it will not open for wmc)

2. louis puig is not a general contractor

3. owners love to cut corners to save money very often

4. louis loves to save money

5. louis loves to make money

6. the offical opening date for space 34 WAS Feb. 14, 2003. i know louis and i have seen the flyers that were not distributed.

6. i have been in the building many times and i doubt that louis would intentionally have such violations, but he did not create them, and he just had this news broken to him late last week.

7. anyone else wants to play with this moron? i will have my boxing gloves with me at space for picotto and pvd, so just look for me...hugs and kisses

i want to thank the rest of the board (minus Pod) for being intelligent and open minded people...see you at space

I was open to your idea, until I researched it and found out that your story didn't hold weight.

Space may be delayed, but not due to code violations. If anything, they're delayed because they are working on making it right the first time.

A little perspective.......

1. Space 34 may or my not be open for conference.

2. Who cares? They have a club called Space that has served them well for three years, so far, and will do just fine for them if need be.

3. It's good news for them that you all feel so strongly about the new place.

4. When it does open, it will do well.

5. Everyone likes to make money.

6. Everyone loves to save money.

7. If they don't open for conference, at least we'll have something to look forward to in the dead time after conference

Dade

Guest saleen351

keeping my mouth shut.......... ;)

i have no offcial word, but lets say if i was in vegas I'd bet it won't open on tuesday....

and I give a big how u doing to Shadowz... he puts his money where his mouth is, and i respect that....

Now who wants to bet me trance sucks???????????

:tongue:

Originally posted by DANNY TENAGLIA

The question is: Will this be the final fronteir at Spaces old venue, or will I be the first (Guniea Pig) to play in the awesome new SPACE one block up??

I am ready.... Mentally, Physically, Musically, AND Spiritually!