Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do you fix your bed in the morning . . .

eggmok

Originally posted by eggmok

i always do on the weekdays but not on the weekends . . .

i feel that it's the only redeeming good habit that i have besdies brushing my teeth . . .

I'm the other way around...i do in the weekends and not on the weekdays. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by pluryou

LOL I never do. Only when ppl come over or I am cleaning up. When I have kids though u bet they are fixing their bed.:laugh: Among all the other good deeds I never did that often.

Same here...I dont feel the need to do it unless i have people over.

Originally posted by pluryou

LOL I never do. Only when ppl come over or I am cleaning up. When I have kids though u bet they are fixing their bed.:laugh: Among all the other good deeds I never did that often.

Same here.. On weekdays I gotta get up so early that I can barely drag my ass outta bed, let alone actually make it.. HELLL NO.....

Weekends, I still don't do it (sometimes I do :rolleyes: ) but if it's not made then I can take a nap whenever I want!

Ok ok I'm just lazy :blank:

Originally posted by nautilus60

Same here...I dont feel the need to do it unless i have people over.

that just goes to show me that i have mild ocd when it comes to organization and cleanliness . . .

as i type while washing my hands w/ fast evaporating hand cleanser . . .

Originally posted by eggmok

that just goes to show me that i have mild ocd when it comes to organization and cleanliness . . .

as i type while washing my hands w/ fast evaporating hand cleanser . . .

I heard marijuana really helps people with OCD ;) Ask your doctor for a prescription and then you can smoke it anywhere..

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

That's an interesting question. I've never thought about it. I guess the only time I'd need to fix my bed is if I broke it from fucking too hard the night before. But my bed's pretty sturdy. The headboard gets loose sometimes, but nothing an allen wrench can't fix.

come on lets be serious, think about all those heffers your bring back, you telling me they don't even break that bed??? I've seen smaller rhino's...........

Originally posted by sauvee88

I do mine everyday. Doesn't take much - just pull the covers and comforter back up and I'm done ...

Now the rest of the room is a mess - but damn it - that freakin bed is going to look nice!!!

diddo. it's so simple and takes like 2 seconds, but it makes a world of difference. geeky? :goofy: i know :D