Clubplanet Nightlife Community

stilleto timbs

bkissa

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jerseyguidette

I lov ethem! I am actually trying to order the white Manolo's she wore iwth LL COOL J! I think you gotta know how to wear something to make it hot! I mean i am FAAARRRR from ghetto /thuggish but a certain girl can make it look damn feminine and sexy! ;)

why do you have to be a thug or ghetto to wear them, or a certain label for anything for that matter? I'm sorry, that annoyed me a little bit, I'm sure you didn't mean it that way though.

No I dont like these @ all.. even b4 i seen them & only heard of them I didnt like them already.. Dont get me wrong I <3 stilletos, they're every pair of boots I own..But they seems confused-like they want 2 b sneaksers but then again stilletos..But hey, every1 has their own style

I absolutly LUVVVVVVVV them. I bought my Manolos @ Neiman Marcus about a month ago, and I really should stop wearing mine lol. I don't really like the white ones JLo wore with LL, but I want to buy the hot pink Manolos now.... I'm just a bit short on cash lol. :tongue:

Originally posted by ellinita

I absolutly LUVVVVVVVV them. I bought my Manolos @ Neiman Marcus about a month ago, and I really should stop wearing mine lol. I don't really like the white ones JLo wore with LL, but I want to buy the hot pink Manolos now.... I'm just a bit short on cash lol. :tongue:

oh not u too sweetie. i never imagined u the type to wear those things. maybe i am old but i cant see anyone thinking those things are hot. i can see in like 2 years looking back on wearing those and thinking 'what the hell was going through my head when i purchased a pair of those things'

Originally posted by somebitch

oh not u too sweetie. i never imagined u the type to wear those things. maybe i am old but i cant see anyone thinking those things are hot. i can see in like 2 years looking back on wearing those and thinking 'what the hell was going through my head when i purchased a pair of those things'

How am I not the type to wear them?? lol They're like my latest obsession. Nah, you ain't old. You got people like Mariah and JLo wearing them, BOTH who are older than you!! Not to mention into their 30's. Somebitch, I will lend you mine for a day, you can take a stroll through the park in them or whatever, and I promise you, you will come back to me a changed woman. In fact, you will then go out and buy yourself a pair of Manolos, the HOT PINK ones, the very next day. :tongue:

• 2 weeks later...

Now I know many people don't like these boots but they are really starting to grow on me. I think I will pick up a pair. My girl friend who has money coming out her ears (dancer at VIP's in NYC) bought the real Manolo's. We compared them to the pair that Steve Madden is selling and they are identical. Plus they are on sale at Macy's for 99.00. I say all this to say didn't Mariah's stylist first start this trend by tricking out a pair for her? No she has a knee high pair! Well anyway he are some other celebs who seem fond of them. Does anyone here have these boots?

Mariah with the knee high timbeland stilettos

Mariah%20Carey_030320_5.jpg

Mariah with a baby blue pair

Mariah%20Carey_030319_2.jpg

Hiltons with them

Sony8.jpgpicture017.jpg

I personally like the semi military look so I would pair them with my army green J'Dadore Dior tee ans a khaki or denim mini to show my legs (i'm 5'9).

p10252260_ph_hero.jpg

D0447742904896_4ddce.jpg

They look much better in person.

HIJOO133.jpg

My crazy shoe maker was telling me he can take out the front and make a sandle styled boot for the summer for me..

i like them but idefinetely wont buy the real ones.sorry can't afford them. ill just have to get the steve madden ones.........the reason i like them is because to me they are like casual stilettos........i dunno to each their own