and normaly I wouldn't answer the phone my self

but frankly i can't stand the ringing

and I don't want to take your message

you know what i'm talking about

at the beep just start talking

like someone is paying attention

Thanks a lot................

:eek: :eek: :eek:

what a fucking track,,,,, but what is it?????????????

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by muzikman

dino lenny - change the world

thanks, and I can't believe it is really Jack Nicholson... What movie is it from?

Dino Lenny - Change the World (Age One Records)

Format: 12"

Catalog#: AGE 1213

Released: 2002

Style: House

Notes: An Age One Promo, which samples Jack Nicholson & late 1980's British rock band The Housemartins. Famous DJ/Producer Norman Cook was in The Housemartins.

Rating: 4.0/5 (5 votes) Rate It

submitted by: Joeh

Tracklisting:A Change the World (Unknown Mix)

B Change the World (Unknown Mix)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by wakeup

saleen always on top of his tracks

bro I"m not a dj, and when I hear something I like, I find out what it is... Whereas you claim to be the man with music, yet you've never spun a major club:idea:

Originally posted by saleen351

bro I"m not a dj, and when I hear something I like, I find out what it is... Whereas you claim to be the man with music, yet you've never spun a major club:idea:

limelight tunnel exit thanks

but for someone who always claims to know everything about clubbin and when what song is coming out and bla bla bla you sure are late to post about songs that have already been posted about

BG

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ibclubbin

but for someone who always claims to know everything about clubbin and when what song is coming out and bla bla bla you sure are late to post about songs that have already been posted about

BG

bro, i have soo many tracks, that will be huge this summer, and i post about all of them, but since cp is so out of it, no one replies to them....

example is marcus shultz new remix.... but in 2 weeks you'll hear about it cause of the wmc...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by spinninrecords

BOYFRIEND?... LOL.. & I live in Reading PA and now that one.... VIP PEEPS SKOOLED ME ON THAT ATLEAST 1 or 2 months ago..

you lost me:confused:

ps i post on VIP music board everyday......

bro, i have soo many tracks, that will be huge this summer, and i post about all of them, but since cp is so out of it, no one replies to them....

example is marcus shultz new remix.... but in 2 weeks you'll hear about it cause of the wmc...

lets see your huge tracks mr big show:laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by wakeup

lets see your huge tracks mr big show:laugh:

bro, i posted all of them, you guys are just out of the loop.... example was pretty posion.....

I agree...I give credit where it is due.

Saleen does usually know music very well, labels, artists, he does his homework.

I may not agree with some tracks he thinks are "the next big hit" etc...but...im not biased, i give credit where i see fit.

And i noticed most of the people in this MUSIC FORUM only post wise-ass comments which have nothing to do with music, just the fact that they dont like someone or someones opinion.

I usually only post about music. You dont see me post much cause no one else does any good posting either. Music Forum, nope, this is just a generic form of the Drama Forum. ;)