Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bob Sinclair @ CENTRO????

good looks andy..i went yesterday (sat nite)..it was pretty fun..i jus didnt understand the whole U NEED A STAMP TO GO DOWNSTAIRS shit..when downstairs was nothin special...i saw the board near the bathroom and when i saw bob i like spazzed ahah

Hey ghhhhost you will be quite happy to know that my collection of funky disco house is rapidly expanding here in Italy where my new favorite record store comes complete with a new favorite record store dude who gets me stacks and stacks of new vinyl to listen to every time I am there - I am BRIZZOKE but I will play you a nice french house concert when I get home with all my new french house records. :D

On topic - I hope you go to this sinclar night and DANCE YOUR FAWWWWWKIN ASS OFF FOR ME!!!!! :aright:

Originally posted by gqraver

Also will have DJ Dan on April 4th, and Dmitri from Paris on March 14th...

peace

Looks like Ill be spending a lot of time @ Centro Fly!

SICK LINEUP COMIN ON BOTH THURSDAYS & FRIDAYS!

DJ Dan:rock:

DJ Vibe:rock:

John Digweed :rock:

Dimitri From Paris :rock:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

good looks andy..i went yesterday (sat nite)..it was pretty fun..i jus didnt understand the whole U NEED A STAMP TO GO DOWNSTAIRS shit..when downstairs was nothin special...i saw the board near the bathroom and when i saw bob i like spazzed ahah

Noel Ashman and the Ronson crew run the Pinky room downstairs on Sats where Mark Ronson and Stretch Armstrong usually spin the hip-hop, almost ltreated like a separate party, that's probably why.

Out of curiosity, how was Junior Sanchez?

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hey ghhhhost you will be quite happy to know that my collection of funky disco house is rapidly expanding here in Italy where my new favorite record store comes complete with a new favorite record store dude who gets me stacks and stacks of new vinyl to listen to every time I am there - I am BRIZZOKE but I will play you a nice french house concert when I get home with all my new french house records. :D

On topic - I hope you go to this sinclar night and DANCE YOUR FAWWWWWKIN ASS OFF FOR ME!!!!! :aright:

:bounce: ...oh i will...i soooooo will!!!...when r u comin back??

GQRAVER- he was pretty good...but like i said we were downstairs most of the time

Just to clarify: it's Bob Sinclar and not Sinclair... (sorry I'm French).

Because Sinclair is a famous French singer, and "Didier Sinclair" is another great French House DJ/producer. Everyone should get his amazing track: "Lovely flight" (just checked on Soulseek, it's available...)

Originally posted by tonito

Just to clarify: it's Bob Sinclar and not Sinclair... (sorry I'm French).

Because Sinclair is a famous French singer, and "Didier Sinclair" is another great French House DJ/producer. Everyone should get his amazing track: "Lovely flight" (just checked on Soulseek, it's available...)

dude..im pretty sure its Sinclair...i might be wrong..but..hrrrmmmmm..

nycchic- :D ...no probs woman..im always down

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

my mistake..i was wrong..it is bob sinclar....i was just informed by someone who knows their shit....and to think ive been gettin this shit wrong for so long

No prob man.

See you at the party, he's great.

"Save our souls" and "I feel for you" :D

Originally posted by gqraver

We'll have him on the 28th as joecrack13 said. I'll post up the party info once the date comes closer.

Also will have DJ Dan on April 4th, and Dmitri from Paris on March 14th...

peace

Dimitri from paris, i neeed to be there