Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ideal Height

hotbarbiedoll

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

i wish I was alittle taller...I am 5'3" and I want to be 5'5

im 5'5" and i wish i was like 5'7"/5'8" :laugh:

but yeah.. i guess ideal height would be around 6'0-6'3"

but when it comes down to it... i have dated a pretty broad height spectrum.

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

no 5'9 is a good height.. You can kick it w/ the tall girls and the shorties & still look aight lol :D But dont use this thread as an excuse 2 wear those high heels ;):D

Ok, i won't become Ms. doubtfire just yet ;)

i'm 5' 9 3/4", but whenever i tell people that (mostly men, though), they say i'm taller. the deal with that is that men lie about their height the way women about their weight (men say they're taller than they are, women say they weigh less ;):laugh: ). that's a generalization, of course, and therefore not true about everyone, but it's been my experience. a guy i work with who's at least 6 inches shorter than i am insists that he's 5' 9" and gets really angry if anyone tells him something different :rolleyes::laugh: .

i like guys my height or thereabouts - my height is ideal :aright: . but i'd rather they be shorter than too much taller.

i like guys that are like 6 ft. i am only 5'3. i wish i was like 5'5.

i guess i am better off short than like 5'9 though because i can wear heals any day and not be too tall. one of my best friends is like 5'8 and when she wears a boot shes taller than her bf. they look awkward.

i guess i am better off short than like 5'9 though because i can wear heals any day and not be too tall. one of my best friends is like 5'8 and when she wears a boot shes taller than her bf. they look awkward.

Originally posted by somebitch

pip-squeak! :tongue: