Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does every girl you meet have to say she's a model?????

JonStephen

Is it like required or somethin?

Seems like every friggin girl I meet always slips in the 'oh yeah, I also model' thing............Then I come back and am like Who's your agent? and I get the 'ukmmm, well, dumm, dough, daaa, errrr.....I work for my cousins uncle's father in law's co-worker's...etc.

I was just wondering......is it like a prerequisite all girls say when meeting a guy or something?

It just seems like every chick I have been meeting recently says she models and 90% of them that say they do or did, don't or never have.

Maybe rizzo can help me out with this:)

that is weird, no one i know/meet ever says that. i dont think i have met one person who said they were a model full or part time in my life. well i knew one guy who was a model & he didnt even look that good, too trendy for me. i know he really was a model beause he was on ads in times square.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Seems like every friggin girl I meet always slips in the 'oh yeah, I also model' thing............Then I come back and am like Who's your agent? and I get the 'ukmmm, well, dumm, dough, daaa, errrr.....I work for my cousins uncle's father in law's co-worker's...etc.

I was just wondering......is it like a prerequisite all girls say when meeting a guy or something?

It just seems like every chick I have been meeting recently says she models and 90% of them that say they do or did, don't or never have.

i also noticed this when i moved to ny. everyone has modeled, is modeling wants to model...

:yawn:

or act

heh, you made a good impression on them... they´re trying to qualify themselves to you. they say and do what they THINK you will like and/or approve of :)!

just let it slip that you loved how your last girlfriend always gave you head in the club bathrooms and see what comes from it later... if you can follow my train of thought ;)

Originally posted by tastey

heh, you made a good impression on them... they´re trying to qualify themselves to you. they say and do what they THINK you will like and/or approve of :)!

just let it slip that you loved how your last girlfriend always gave you head in the club bathrooms and see what comes from it later... if you can follow my train of thought ;)

where do u come up with this stuff??

:confused: :confused: :confused:

tastey stay in germany...

it looks like ur "techniques" seem to work over there...

Originally posted by djjonstephen

lmao:)

Originally posted by nympho69

where do u come up with this stuff??

:confused: :confused: :confused:

tastey stay in germany...

it looks like ur "techniques" seem to work over there...

yep, they work pretty good for me :)

well... if YOU know everything... TEACH ME! come on, i challenge you... give me something to work with how american girls are different and what you do to get with them that is SOOO different from what i do...

yep, they work pretty good for me :)

well... if YOU know everything... TEACH ME! come on, i challenge you... give me something to work with how american girls are different and what you do to get with them that is SOOO different from what i do...

haha this sounds like another one of ur techniques

are u trying to challenge me??

tastey dont make me fly over to germany this week to prove my point only to get there and have u cum after 5 min...

honestly, i dont think anyone can handle me...

well at least no man ;)

haha this sounds like another one of ur techniques

are u trying to challenge me??

tastey dont make me fly over to germany this week to prove my point only to get there and have u cum after 5 min...

honestly, i dont think anyone can handle me...

well at least no man ;)

wtf girl?

now are you bullshitting or not hu?

how about you go from "no, not like this" to "no, not like this, instead do it THIS way", that is IF you have a clue and are not just bs´ing....

about your offer, heh, we could invite another girl if you´d like. but ya know, you have no idea of me, not that i make false promises to the other girl and in the end you´re too exhausted to give her some loving too and i´d have to do your part too...

wtf girl?

how about you go from "no, not like this" to "no, not like this, instead do it THIS way", that is IF you have a clue and are not just bs´ing....

about your offer, heh, we could invite another girl if you´d like. but ya know, you have no idea of me, not that i make false promises to the other girl and in the end you´re too exhausted to give her some loving too and i´d have to do your part too...

can someone translate this for me

wtf are u talking about???

does this make sense to anyone or is it me???

wtf girl?

i think u think you could handle her but i bet u couldn't. anyway, it would be really funny to find out. i would love to see her tear u and all your little games apart.

Originally posted by somebitch

that is weird, no one i know/meet ever says that. i dont think i have met one person who said they were a model full or part time in my life. well i knew one guy who was a model & he didnt even look that good, too trendy for me. i know he really was a model beause he was on ads in times square.

Seriously, wtf? :laugh: :laugh: I've never heard of anyone saying such a thing. :laugh:

can someone translate this for me

wtf are u talking about???

does this make sense to anyone or is it me???

is his keyboard missing the ' key so he uses the ` or does he just not know the difference?? i have always wondered this.

Originally posted by tastyt

Seriously, wtf? :laugh: :laugh: I've never heard of anyone saying such a thing. :laugh:

ive only met one guy who modeled but its not like that was the first thing he told me

and im sure women dont hear it as much as men

cause its not really something real male models would brag about

let alone someone who isnt a model wouldnt make it up...

as for the dumb cunts who say it

i would reply omg, i think i have seen u in an ad

omg yes its fucking you

your the chick in the herpes ad

damn girl i gotta go...

:blown:

Originally posted by cintron

you're right. u prob need a horse.

;) a lil high on ourselves this morning, are we?

ur dumber then tastey

if u read my reply i was eluding to how he was using another one of his techniques on me, and trying to win me over with this well u teach me approach

and well i just reversed it on him

i dont talk shit or play games that is why tastey's constant comments of how to scheme a girl into sleeping with u get on my nerves

so go suck tastey's dick cause apparently ur a bigger bitch then him if my reply went right over ur simple head...

ur dumber then tastey

if u read my reply i was eluding to how he was using another one of his techniques on me, and trying to win me over with this well u teach me approach

and well i just reversed it on him

i dont talk shit or play games that is why tastey's constant comments of how to scheme a girl into sleeping with u get on my nerves

so go suck tastey's dick cause apparently ur a bigger bitch then him if my reply went right over ur simple head...

:moon:

what was it you said about sexy people having short simple replies...

Originally posted by cintron

:moon:

what was it you said about sexy people having short simple replies...

haha i never said that

apples said guys who talk a lot have small dicks

i dont know but with that reply the theory might have to be thrown out the window