Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies...

entheogen808

Originally posted by somebitch

no lol i just felt like being a dramaqueen. i think most people have toys so there is no need to use random bizarre stuff.

as an adult, yes most people do have toys, but i don't believe that no one on this board has not ever had anything other than a dildo up in them.

Originally posted by cintron

well phatman and i already divulged the squid/nerf/bikepump evening we had...

though i'm not sure if miss TastyT has had greater things "stored" in her box... ;)

The nerf football was definitely the most bizarre, I'd have to say... the squid is pretty much de rigeur... :screwy:

Seriously tho... I'd say, the neck of a beer bottle...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

The nerf football was definitely the most bizarre, I'd have to say... the squid is pretty much de rigeur... :screwy:

Seriously tho... I'd say, the neck of a beer bottle...

a beer bottle ehh? well thats one sam adams i would want to drink from! lol

Originally posted by tastyt

Anyone care for a bottle of some Winter Ale? :D

:laugh2:

while partying down in TJ, once, i saw a show where a girl took a bottle of bud, put it in her snatch, then did a sort of headstand allowing the beer to fill her up. she then grabbed a cup and allowed it to drain out. the cup was then auctioned off for about $20 i think.

Originally posted by entheogen808

while partying down in TJ, once, i saw a show where a girl took a bottle of bud, put it in her snatch, then did a sort of headstand allowing the beer to fill her up. she then grabbed a cup and allowed it to drain out. the cup was then auctioned off for about $20 i think.

thats fucken nasty. where is TJ? ill make sure to never go there.

i saw a pic of the big boss of my company in cuffs gettibng spanked by 2 hookers one of them shook a beer and put it in her pussy from the wide side and it squirted all over his face... the pic was taken when he was getting wet from the beer and spanked... talk about classless :rolleyes:

i saw a pic of the big boss of my company in cuffs gettibng spanked by 2 hookers one of them shook a beer and put it in her pussy from the wide side and it squirted all over his face... the pic was taken when he was getting wet from the beer and spanked... talk about classless :rolleyes:

Do you have pics of that? That could be "instant promotion" for you! :laugh:

Originally posted by spragga25

Do you have pics of that? That could be "instant promotion" for you! :laugh:

i WISH. lol. everytime i tell someone i saw this pic they ask if i have it or if they can see. this other psycho here has it. i would love to find it but i dont think it would be possible.

..Ok, I'm askin...How in the hell did you come across a picture of the head of your company in a compromising (to say the least) position with not one but 2!!! Hired hookers?... :eek:...

...among the many crazy and disgusting things i have seen at bachelor parties, i once saw a woman shoot hard boiled eggs out of her poonani while the future father-in-law took swings with a small bat....he was struggling a bit so i told him to move up a bit and tray a bunt...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

..Ok, I'm askin...How in the hell did you come across a picture of the head of your company in a compromising (to say the least) position with not one but 2!!! Hired hookers?... :eek:...

i dont know. i am that person that everyone comes to with inappropriate shit.. i mean, not even just at work, everywhere i go...