Clubplanet Nightlife Community

???? For The Guys & Girls

junior0320

Originally posted by phatman

...so a finger-up-da-butt is ok by some people during oral pleasure...but go a little larger and slap it on a utlitly belt and we've got a feg...interesting...

Would you really expect anything else? :rolleyes:

...so a finger-up-da-butt is ok by some people during oral pleasure...but go a little larger and slap it on a utlitly belt and we've got a feg...interesting...

aren't peoples misconceptions interesting...

finger up the ass = still straight

peice of silicone up the ass = gay

Originally posted by jimk29

aren't peoples misconceptions interesting...

finger up the ass = still straight

peice of silicone up the ass = gay

.....yes....but how do they feel about power tools?!?.......lol:D

ahaha u guys are too much!

:laugh:

actually i have a facination with my boys backside. . .its soooo firm and plump and his back is so yum. . .

and ive found myself humping him from the back (a dry doggystyle if u will). . .and he doesnt really mind. . .he actually teases and sits on my lap and omg hehe

<~getting antsy and WET

but i dont think a strap on is in need. . .id rather just dry hump him and have him pound me after the games are over

:D

...i think going to a strip bar with your boyfriend is disgusting...(in a different way ofcourse but the same sense of repulsiveness)...

They are 2 different topics..but hey, every1 has their opinion on what they enjoy & what not.. if thats what u like,then thats ur personal preference.. its just not mine..U can think me going w/ my bf 2 a stripclub is discusting & thats fine, thats ur opinion so im not going 2 dissagree w/ your "opinion", some1 had asked 4 other's opinions on this topic & i gave mine.

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

They are 2 different topics..but hey, every1 has their opinion on what they enjoy & what not.. if thats what u like,then thats ur personal preference.. its just not mine..U can think me going w/ my bf 2 a stripclub is discusting & thats fine, thats ur opinion so im not going 2 dissagree w/ your "opinion", some1 had asked 4 other's opinions on this topic & i gave mine.

...agreed...i read your statement and thought about what i felt was disgusting because i think it is an extreme term...and since i had just read your response to the stripclub post it was fresh in my mind...so i shared...i could've put this there but since it connected with being disgusted i just left it...make sense?...this wasnt about me liking the finger-up-da-butt...

...agreed...i read your statement and thought about what i felt was disgusting because i think it is an extreme term...and since i had just read your response to the stripclub post it was fresh in my mind...so i shared...i could've put this there but since it connected with being disgusted i just left it...make sense?...this wasnt about me liking the finger-up-da-butt...

ok,gotcha.. I didnt expect anyone 2 take what I said offensively & literarily. I was saying it merely in a sarcastic manner but obviously u took it more seriously & looked in2 it more than I had actually expected any1 to. sorry:(

ok,gotcha.. I didnt expect anyone 2 take what I said offensively & literarily. I was saying it merely in a sarcastic manner but obviously u took it more seriously & looked in2 it more than I had actually expected any1 to. sorry:(

...so you're saying you do like the finger-up-da-butt?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

noo i still say its not my thing lol ..but what I meant when I said I didn't intend 4 people to take it literarily & offensively is the the assumption that if thats what u enjoy, then ur automatically gay..thats what I meant.

...A HA..you were jesting...ok...conversation over...

i don't think that wanting your girl to strap one on makes you gay. if you fantasize about a man then you might be gay or just bi. personally, i do enjoy a finger up the butt...maybe even two...hehe, but the idea of getting fucked in the ass by a man, or a woman with a strap on does not appeal to me. more power to those that find that to be a turn on, you got one up on me. and to jimk, you get my respect, you're more of a man than some of these guys that cringe at the idea. it takes a real high level of comfortability to take it up the butt like that.

Originally posted by junior0320

GUYS HAVE YOU EVER HAD THE THOUGHT OF HAVING YOUR GIRL DO YOU WITH A STRAP ON???

LADIES, WOULD IT TURN YOU ON, IF YOU WERE POUNDING YOUR MAN WITH A STRAP ON????? :biggrin:

yes ive had this fantasy for awhile now

at one point my ex would have done it

BUT, then i started to analyze the whole thing

what if he enjoyed it so much to the point

where it unleashed some new love or fetish for anal sex

and possibly wanting to switch teams

so now i would do it, but not with a boyfriend...