Clubplanet Nightlife Community

diesel shoes

bongoe

ok what does everyone think of diesel shoes.....im thinkin of buyin a pair.... i like the wish style(bowling shoe kind).....if i do get em im leaning twords a grey pair so they go with alot stuff..........well what do people think of these do they wear well are they comfotable

Originally posted by petp

NICE!!! jill sander makes a line of pumas that are wayyyy cool...too bad theyre 300 bucks....for sneakers!!!!

are you talking about the Nuala line? i thought that was christy turlington? *shrugs* whatever.. they are nice but way overpriced

Originally posted by Mystify22

frankly, I'm sick of seeing diesel sneakers, especially on guys and even more especially on guys at clubs.....what ever happened to being original and not buying what every single other guy already has???

Lack of options maybe? I need new sneakers soon, from what I've seen from casual window-shopping, there's just not many interesting sneaks out there anymore.

Originally posted by rewindthemovie

I went to get some diesel shoes and ended up getting some new balance shoes. I'll probably go back and get the white diesel shoes with the blue lining. I think they are hella comfortable though.

i have those diesels , the ones with the white, and blue lining!

Originally posted by Mystify22

frankly, I'm sick of seeing diesel sneakers, especially on guys and even more especially on guys at clubs.....what ever happened to being original and not buying what every single other guy already has???

hell no, it's not about a lack of originality... i wear 'em cuz they're cute with most outfits and cuz they're the most comfortable shoes out there to dance in...

yeah, a lot of people have 'em... but then again, a lot of people wear adidas, pumas, nikes, and a lot also wear the same stiletto camel-colored or black boots...

so as for lack of originality--in this highly commercialized world where everything is mass-produced, complete uniqueness is impossible!... unless u MAKE your own pair of shoes, that is. :D